Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
@DragonSage
Oh is that so? That's actually rather exciting. I've been looking forward to crafting.
I'm glad, I was getting worried that it wasn't going to happen. :3
@DragonSage
Oh is that so? That's actually rather exciting. I've been looking forward to crafting.
I'm glad, I was getting worried that it wasn't going to happen. :3
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
wat are the colors of the orange imperial shown? so I'll know what to look for in the auction house?
wat are the colors of the orange imperial shown? so I'll know what to look for in the auction house?
I AM SO EXCITED
I AM SO EXCITED
@Tanarian Absolutely..I don't know what's worse people charging 8,000 or higher for scroll previews for that horrible thing.... Or the ones PAYING to see that crap..... greedy people will do anything for a quick buck
@Tanarian Absolutely..I don't know what's worse people charging 8,000 or higher for scroll previews for that horrible thing.... Or the ones PAYING to see that crap..... greedy people will do anything for a quick buck
FR-vi.jpg
Well, I couldnt keep my promise and bought one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1429339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14294/1429339_350.png[/img] [/url] Now let it rain crackle babies(i hope)! XD
Well, I couldnt keep my promise and bought one:

1429339_350.png

Now let it rain crackle babies(i hope)! XD
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
*claps* yay, new gene patterns :D !! Thank you so much ^_^ ...
*claps* yay, new gene patterns :D !! Thank you so much ^_^ ...
@DragonLadyNFLD
My best guess would be Blood primary / Tomato secondary / Sunshine tertiary
Or colors similar: maroon / red / orange
etc.
@DragonLadyNFLD
My best guess would be Blood primary / Tomato secondary / Sunshine tertiary
Or colors similar: maroon / red / orange
etc.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Omg this is awesome, now we can make epic electrifying dragons(where before the only way to do such, was to create a Skin or use Circuit which works better on babies then adults).

Hopefully now people will stop puting ugly gembound on everything, just so they can call it a triple gened dragon.
Omg this is awesome, now we can make epic electrifying dragons(where before the only way to do such, was to create a Skin or use Circuit which works better on babies then adults).

Hopefully now people will stop puting ugly gembound on everything, just so they can call it a triple gened dragon.
I'm actualy suprised that we haven't seen any Snapper with this gene when... this gene fit better to them than to any other dragons in my opinion.

Like some people I like the idea but im not shure about execution. What I dislike about this gene is that, in most cases it looks more like paint than actual cracks. :/
I'm actualy suprised that we haven't seen any Snapper with this gene when... this gene fit better to them than to any other dragons in my opinion.

Like some people I like the idea but im not shure about execution. What I dislike about this gene is that, in most cases it looks more like paint than actual cracks. :/
Yeah, or oozy stuff :/
Yeah, or oozy stuff :/