Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] DG or TG Imps, SD's, and WC's
1 2 3 4 5
@Ishtadaal
Would you take 125k for the OBS / OBS imp :)
@Ishtadaal
Would you take 125k for the OBS / OBS imp :)

2w7mn2q.jpg
@Shadow: Would you be able to manage 200kT? Her tert is one off from being a triple obsidian.
@Shadow: Would you be able to manage 200kT? Her tert is one off from being a triple obsidian.
fbwGP.png
@Ishtadaal

The Double Ice/Azure gembond female SD, the Coal/Double Grey gembond female SD and the Gen 1 WC would you take 250k for the three of them?
@Ishtadaal

The Double Ice/Azure gembond female SD, the Coal/Double Grey gembond female SD and the Gen 1 WC would you take 250k for the three of them?
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Kellendraysia: Lowest price for an XXY irishimgem SD on the Auction House is 170kT, and she could probably sell for upwards of 300kT alone. The XYY RTB female would be worth in the neighbourhood of 100-150kT, even priced as the lowest on the Auction House, not to mention that she's RTB, currently. Wildclaws with similar genes and colours sell starting at around 175kT, conservatively, and a good deal more could be asked simply for her being first gen.

That all having been said, I'd be looking for something closer to 750kT than 250!
@Kellendraysia: Lowest price for an XXY irishimgem SD on the Auction House is 170kT, and she could probably sell for upwards of 300kT alone. The XYY RTB female would be worth in the neighbourhood of 100-150kT, even priced as the lowest on the Auction House, not to mention that she's RTB, currently. Wildclaws with similar genes and colours sell starting at around 175kT, conservatively, and a good deal more could be asked simply for her being first gen.

That all having been said, I'd be looking for something closer to 750kT than 250!
fbwGP.png
@Ishtadaal I'll pass on the SDs I have seen iri/shim gembonds for less recently but my guess is they were snatched up quickly. without having a breeding plan for either at the moment I'd rather see them go to someone who may want them for a project :)

As for the gen 1 wildclaw will you take 250k for her?
@Ishtadaal I'll pass on the SDs I have seen iri/shim gembonds for less recently but my guess is they were snatched up quickly. without having a breeding plan for either at the moment I'd rather see them go to someone who may want them for a project :)

As for the gen 1 wildclaw will you take 250k for her?
@Kellendraysia: For the wildclaw, certainly! Please send the trade request!

As for the SD's, they cost more simply because they're XXY and XYY respectively - two of their gene colours match, and their third gene coordinates well. Attractive colour combinations are what drives the market, right now.
@Kellendraysia: For the wildclaw, certainly! Please send the trade request!

As for the SD's, they cost more simply because they're XXY and XYY respectively - two of their gene colours match, and their third gene coordinates well. Attractive colour combinations are what drives the market, right now.
fbwGP.png
@Ishtadaal Oh I completely understand with the SDs I really do. There were XXY iri/shim/gembond that were surprisingly low in very attractive colors that I'm sure were snapped up quickly the other day.

I debate on keeping the double ivory/jade fae I have and making her super pretty since I think she'd be amazing with a gembond.
@Ishtadaal Oh I completely understand with the SDs I really do. There were XXY iri/shim/gembond that were surprisingly low in very attractive colors that I'm sure were snapped up quickly the other day.

I debate on keeping the double ivory/jade fae I have and making her super pretty since I think she'd be amazing with a gembond.
@Ishtadaal
Omg, I need that ice/ice/emerald boy! Would 120k now and 40k later be a good offer? ((Also, are you considering selling that ice/ice/jade boy in your lair? If you are I'd love to buy him too.))
@Ishtadaal
Omg, I need that ice/ice/emerald boy! Would 120k now and 40k later be a good offer? ((Also, are you considering selling that ice/ice/jade boy in your lair? If you are I'd love to buy him too.))
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
@Hope: Sure thing on the Emerald, but I'm keeping the Jade for myself. uv u Send the trade request, please!
@Hope: Sure thing on the Emerald, but I'm keeping the Jade for myself. uv u Send the trade request, please!
fbwGP.png
@Ishtadaal
Eeee, thank you~ And its fine, if I had dragons with those colors I'd be keeping them to myself too cx Anyways the trade has been sent.

Oh! And if you happen to breed the parents of my new boy again, could you please ping me? I'd be very interested in buying any brothers he might have.
@Ishtadaal
Eeee, thank you~ And its fine, if I had dragons with those colors I'd be keeping them to myself too cx Anyways the trade has been sent.

Oh! And if you happen to breed the parents of my new boy again, could you please ping me? I'd be very interested in buying any brothers he might have.
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5