Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]Strange Chest [H] FR retired &other
1 2 3
@midnightlady05 how many for the flatfins?
@midnightlady05 how many for the flatfins?
@Michseag 7 for the Mesa Mechanojets

@dudemanbro 135 for the fins
@Michseag 7 for the Mesa Mechanojets

@dudemanbro 135 for the fins
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
^^^
^^^
@MidnightLady05
If the flatfins are still available can I trade for them?
@MidnightLady05
If the flatfins are still available can I trade for them?
NoIyR2k.gifDo2qWEA.gif
@Wilonilla I haven't heard back from @dudemanbro yet if wants them at 135 chest. Once I hear back can say if still available.
@Wilonilla I haven't heard back from @dudemanbro yet if wants them at 135 chest. Once I hear back can say if still available.
@Midnightlady05

I somehow managed to get the other familiars, but I was wondering if I could just change my order to a starlight cloak, and the stardust scholar for 12 chests? I have the chests now, so I can send a CR whenever.

Sorry for switching my order!
@Midnightlady05

I somehow managed to get the other familiars, but I was wondering if I could just change my order to a starlight cloak, and the stardust scholar for 12 chests? I have the chests now, so I can send a CR whenever.

Sorry for switching my order!
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@xShiemi it's all good though those 2 together would be a total of 18 chest
@xShiemi it's all good though those 2 together would be a total of 18 chest
@MidnightLady05

Hm.. Could you do 15? I'm afraid that's the highest I can go. If not, no worries! Thank you for considering anyway!
@MidnightLady05

Hm.. Could you do 15? I'm afraid that's the highest I can go. If not, no worries! Thank you for considering anyway!
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@midnightlady05 go ahead give them to someone else I don't think I can get enough
@midnightlady05 go ahead give them to someone else I don't think I can get enough
@xShiemi the stardust scholar is 7 chest and the starlight cloak is 11 you could do one or the other if both are to much if want
@xShiemi the stardust scholar is 7 chest and the starlight cloak is 11 you could do one or the other if both are to much if want
1 2 3