Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Helluu!
Hello! Some reason I was too nervous to write anything in the forums for a very long time, but i'm finally pushing myself to say something!

My name is Steel/Stellar, I'm an awarded 2D artist and I work with variety of mediums.
Here is my DeviantART (mixed with more serious works and my trashy doodles though)
I don't mind any sort of pronouns (he/her/they).
I'm 18 and was suggested to take a one year break before tossing myself into college by advisors to think of life goals. So I took on a small job under my mother and work on art commissions for the mean time; however, i won't be opening commissions here for awhile since i don't feel confident in my skill on drawing dragons.
I'd love to meet and interact with some people here! Though please excuse if my responses are late and my lack of html codes, I haven't been on a forum since 2011.

I also play way too much video games (overwatch, warframe, dark souls, etc.) but doesn't mean i'm expert on any of them (':
I've been on Flight Rising for about a month now, but I feel that part taking into the forum portion of here will definitely increase my interest in this site.
Hello! Some reason I was too nervous to write anything in the forums for a very long time, but i'm finally pushing myself to say something!

My name is Steel/Stellar, I'm an awarded 2D artist and I work with variety of mediums.
Here is my DeviantART (mixed with more serious works and my trashy doodles though)
I don't mind any sort of pronouns (he/her/they).
I'm 18 and was suggested to take a one year break before tossing myself into college by advisors to think of life goals. So I took on a small job under my mother and work on art commissions for the mean time; however, i won't be opening commissions here for awhile since i don't feel confident in my skill on drawing dragons.
I'd love to meet and interact with some people here! Though please excuse if my responses are late and my lack of html codes, I haven't been on a forum since 2011.

I also play way too much video games (overwatch, warframe, dark souls, etc.) but doesn't mean i'm expert on any of them (':
I've been on Flight Rising for about a month now, but I feel that part taking into the forum portion of here will definitely increase my interest in this site.
@Steelius

Hello! : D

Welcome to the FR Forums! ;v; I hope you meet a lot of amazing people and make lot's of friends. The community here is pretty awesome. So many nice people to talk to.
The forums do truly add to the experience of Flight Rising, in my opinion. Opens up more community-run events... Like flight pushes for dominance and Raffles and such!~

And Forum games, can't ever miss out on forum games.

Your art is absolutely gorgeous by the way aaa! Your style is so nice, especially your paintings. ;;
You definitely earned another watcher--

Your lair is already beautiful !! I love all your coatls <3
@Steelius

Hello! : D

Welcome to the FR Forums! ;v; I hope you meet a lot of amazing people and make lot's of friends. The community here is pretty awesome. So many nice people to talk to.
The forums do truly add to the experience of Flight Rising, in my opinion. Opens up more community-run events... Like flight pushes for dominance and Raffles and such!~

And Forum games, can't ever miss out on forum games.

Your art is absolutely gorgeous by the way aaa! Your style is so nice, especially your paintings. ;;
You definitely earned another watcher--

Your lair is already beautiful !! I love all your coatls <3
FuOn3WY.png
Thank you for the welcoming! I'm hoping as well ;-; since i get nervous when making more friends haha

Awh thank you! <':
Yes, I bombarded myself with coatls because i love them pfft though thanks again VuV
Thank you for the welcoming! I'm hoping as well ;-; since i get nervous when making more friends haha

Awh thank you! <':
Yes, I bombarded myself with coatls because i love them pfft though thanks again VuV