Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 240 241
@ChaoticKagura
Specifically, what games were you mafia/malicious neutral in? I'd like some reading material.
@ChaoticKagura
Specifically, what games were you mafia/malicious neutral in? I'd like some reading material.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@luxmold this is true. Also why are we having this discussion on here when we're literally sitting right next to eachother?
@luxmold this is true. Also why are we having this discussion on here when we're literally sitting right next to eachother?
@Kyrakat
We are having this discussion irl. We're just broadcasting everything we're saying.
@Kyrakat
We are having this discussion irl. We're just broadcasting everything we're saying.
@Kalideoscope

...Afterlife. ;v; Link to it in my bio.
@Kalideoscope

...Afterlife. ;v; Link to it in my bio.
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura
Hey, you technically admitted it first.

@Kalideoscope
In Afterlife 1, they were mafia. Here is the link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1920717/1
Don't mind the 131 pages. The last 60 or so of them are pure fluff.
@ChaoticKagura
Hey, you technically admitted it first.

@Kalideoscope
In Afterlife 1, they were mafia. Here is the link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1920717/1
Don't mind the 131 pages. The last 60 or so of them are pure fluff.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@luxmold

Thanks, it's beautiful! :D I love the color!

Also, just so everyone knows, I think that it's okay to defend unless you overdo it. Like, 'I don't think their Mafia because bla' is okay, but 'They're not Mafia, stop picking on them!' is NOT okay.

Sorry if I've been a bit of a lurker, haha. ;) It's my second non-RP Mafia, and I just figured that no one would want my opinions over the veterans'. xD But just in case, ^^ there it is.
@luxmold

Thanks, it's beautiful! :D I love the color!

Also, just so everyone knows, I think that it's okay to defend unless you overdo it. Like, 'I don't think their Mafia because bla' is okay, but 'They're not Mafia, stop picking on them!' is NOT okay.

Sorry if I've been a bit of a lurker, haha. ;) It's my second non-RP Mafia, and I just figured that no one would want my opinions over the veterans'. xD But just in case, ^^ there it is.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
YO I AM STILL IN GAME YET I DIDN'T GET ANY PINGS FOR THE BEGINNING IM SORRY ; M ;

I still wanna play if I have the chance! I just got back from the province and I'm ready to PLAY. Lemme check out the previous pages bc hoo wee thats alot.
YO I AM STILL IN GAME YET I DIDN'T GET ANY PINGS FOR THE BEGINNING IM SORRY ; M ;

I still wanna play if I have the chance! I just got back from the province and I'm ready to PLAY. Lemme check out the previous pages bc hoo wee thats alot.
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen That's strange, because you're on the pinglist. It says that I pinged you.
@Cacogen That's strange, because you're on the pinglist. It says that I pinged you.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Cacogen
Hunter budy! You're here finally!
@Cacogen
Hunter budy! You're here finally!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I spelled buddy wrong
I spelled buddy wrong