Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Duplicate NotN Items
http://imgur.com/a/cocQU

All of these items here I have for sale/trade. I'm not incredibly demanding. I'm basically trading for those who don't have all of the items and still need some

Let me know what you'd like to trade/buy!
http://imgur.com/a/cocQU

All of these items here I have for sale/trade. I'm not incredibly demanding. I'm basically trading for those who don't have all of the items and still need some

Let me know what you'd like to trade/buy!
Mirror
Mirror Collection: 528/???
Bump.
Bump.
Mirror
@Outsane

Would you take a enchanted armaments and axe mimic for a glowing globe and bogsneak puppet?
@Outsane

Would you take a enchanted armaments and axe mimic for a glowing globe and bogsneak puppet?
k5f5v.jpg
@JasmineBlooms

For sure. Send the trade!
@JasmineBlooms

For sure. Send the trade!
Mirror
@Outsane

Could I trade my Ghost Flame Cloak and Ghost Flame Tail Jewel for two of your Ghost Flame Tail Ribbons? I almost have two complete sets the Tail Ribbons keep evading me lol

Also I got a bunch of extra familiars I want to trade for the ones I need. So I'd like to trade my Snarling Mimic, Magic Mirror, Bogsneak Puppet, Magma Embear and Unlikely Alliance for your Sundial Imposter, Lavaborne Hoax, Fungusbearing Phony, Slumbering Charlatan and Smokebillow Sham? If you could trade all this that would be awesome!
@Outsane

Could I trade my Ghost Flame Cloak and Ghost Flame Tail Jewel for two of your Ghost Flame Tail Ribbons? I almost have two complete sets the Tail Ribbons keep evading me lol

Also I got a bunch of extra familiars I want to trade for the ones I need. So I'd like to trade my Snarling Mimic, Magic Mirror, Bogsneak Puppet, Magma Embear and Unlikely Alliance for your Sundial Imposter, Lavaborne Hoax, Fungusbearing Phony, Slumbering Charlatan and Smokebillow Sham? If you could trade all this that would be awesome!
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose

For sure, I can do all of that. Send the trade!
@FrostDragonRose

For sure, I can do all of that. Send the trade!
Mirror
Bump.
Bump.
Mirror