Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] FR (Gems + NotN stuff) [W] MC
1 2
I currently have 6,000 gems. Looking for MC nuggets at a rate of 1:25 (gems:nuggets)

Also have some sprites and NotN stuff I can trade for MC. Just let me know what you might be interested in and I'll see if I have it :)
I currently have 6,000 gems. Looking for MC nuggets at a rate of 1:25 (gems:nuggets)

Also have some sprites and NotN stuff I can trade for MC. Just let me know what you might be interested in and I'll see if I have it :)
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
^^
^^
@Jaffa

Hello! Are you still interested in nuggets?)
@Jaffa

Hello! Are you still interested in nuggets?)
@Cocatrics
Yes, I am!
@Cocatrics
Yes, I am!
@Jaffa

Sorry - have a little trouble with internet ^^' I have got 21125 nuggets) for 845 gems.
@Jaffa

Sorry - have a little trouble with internet ^^' I have got 21125 nuggets) for 845 gems.
@Cocatrics
Sounds good! Send the nuggets over to Jordii on MC, and I'll send the gems over :)
@Cocatrics
Sounds good! Send the nuggets over to Jordii on MC, and I'll send the gems over :)
@Jaffa Hi! I have 20k nuggets I can trade you for gems! <3
@Jaffa Hi! I have 20k nuggets I can trade you for gems! <3
enV6nur.png
@Jaffa

I have 35k nuggets and 3 MC gems to trade.
@Jaffa

I have 35k nuggets and 3 MC gems to trade.
@Primaria
20k nuggets for 800 gems? Sounds good! Send to Jordii on MC and I'll send the gems over!

@DragonBreath75
1400 gems for the 35k nuggets? I don't have a rate for the MC gems so I'm not sure what to offer.
@Primaria
20k nuggets for 800 gems? Sounds good! Send to Jordii on MC and I'll send the gems over!

@DragonBreath75
1400 gems for the 35k nuggets? I don't have a rate for the MC gems so I'm not sure what to offer.
@Jaffa
According to shop price it's 3600 nuggets per gem.
@Jaffa
According to shop price it's 3600 nuggets per gem.
1 2