Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2
This is the only Imperial in the game with these colors, and I'd like to get about 400k or 1000g for him. Be sure to ping me! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1428969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14290/1428969_350.png[/img] [/url] MALE Silver Iridescent/Gold Freckle/Platinum
This is the only Imperial in the game with these colors, and I'd like to get about 400k or 1000g for him. Be sure to ping me!

1428969_350.png

MALE
Silver Iridescent/Gold Freckle/Platinum
To bad that male isn't a female or I would of pounced on that, I have too many male imps. :P Good luck!
To bad that male isn't a female or I would of pounced on that, I have too many male imps. :P Good luck!
I no longer play FR on a regular basis, please contact me on Khimeros at account #183!
Haha thanks!
Haha thanks!
@Solacion

300k?
@Solacion

300k?
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
@Cool

Apologies for just now getting back to you, busy day.

I'm gonna keep fishing for another day or so, but after that I'd be happy to take 300k if I don't get any better offers and you're still interested.
@Cool

Apologies for just now getting back to you, busy day.

I'm gonna keep fishing for another day or so, but after that I'd be happy to take 300k if I don't get any better offers and you're still interested.
@Solacion That's a really cool idea, progressing from "lesser" metals to platinum. Hope he manages to sell!
@Solacion That's a really cool idea, progressing from "lesser" metals to platinum. Hope he manages to sell!
@Haptic

Thank you! It seemed like a fun niche to fill since it's not a very common color combo at all.
@Haptic

Thank you! It seemed like a fun niche to fill since it's not a very common color combo at all.
@Solacion

no longer interested
@Solacion

no longer interested
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
OH MY GOD HE'S BEAUTIFUL.

Free bump. I wish I had 300k more. I just bought an Iri gene. :
OH MY GOD HE'S BEAUTIFUL.

Free bump. I wish I had 300k more. I just bought an Iri gene. :
| Skin Shop |
@Solacion on second thought, how long would you be willing to hold him, if at all?
@Solacion on second thought, how long would you be willing to hold him, if at all?
| Skin Shop |
1 2