Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | POP! Raffle, Winners Announced!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@nohsara here is my list :)
1. Coatl skull adopt (?)
2. Ready for winter costume bundle
3. Shadow disguise bundle
4. Old fashioned guise bundle
5. Premium dragon billionaire bundle
6. Creatures of shadow bundle
7. Holding onto Spring bundle

(Sorry ;A; )
@nohsara here is my list :)
1. Coatl skull adopt (?)
2. Ready for winter costume bundle
3. Shadow disguise bundle
4. Old fashioned guise bundle
5. Premium dragon billionaire bundle
6. Creatures of shadow bundle
7. Holding onto Spring bundle

(Sorry ;A; )
@TobiasMakara
You've almost got it! The coatl skull adopt one is fine, but as for the rest, you are supposed to choose a whole prize pack for each. I apologize if it wasn't clear, a "prize" consists of everything in one of the quote boxes. For example, the Shadow Disguise prize includes all the apparel and skins in that quote box
@TobiasMakara
You've almost got it! The coatl skull adopt one is fine, but as for the rest, you are supposed to choose a whole prize pack for each. I apologize if it wasn't clear, a "prize" consists of everything in one of the quote boxes. For example, the Shadow Disguise prize includes all the apparel and skins in that quote box
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

I don't care what I get o3o
@nohsara

I don't care what I get o3o
?RDgth=party.png
@TobiasMakara
Thanks, got it!

@MadameSollex
Okay, that means you'll get whatever is left after everyone else chooses, even though you came in 13th place. You can ping me w/ your list any time between now and rollover tonight if you change your mind :)
@TobiasMakara
Thanks, got it!

@MadameSollex
Okay, that means you'll get whatever is left after everyone else chooses, even though you came in 13th place. You can ping me w/ your list any time between now and rollover tonight if you change your mind :)
BFEMrcM.png
@Pandwin 6th place
@SapphireKitten 15th place
@RoseMagic 16th place
@peebeeandjay 17th place

This is the last reminder ping! You need to show me your list before rollover tonight or you'll be skipped over when I draw the prizes!

@Girales You still need to change #10 for me, the most tickets purchased prize was only for the user who bought the most tickets. I removed it from the prize list so it's no longer misleading. I will still draw for you, but if your first 9 choices are claimed, I will have to skip you.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I will still be online for a little while, but I will be heading to an airport later today and probably won't be able to respond to anyone. Please check the drawing announcement and winner announcement posts if you have questions, they are quicklinked on the first post of this thread. I look forward to handing out your prizes on the 25th and 26th :)
@Pandwin 6th place
@SapphireKitten 15th place
@RoseMagic 16th place
@peebeeandjay 17th place

This is the last reminder ping! You need to show me your list before rollover tonight or you'll be skipped over when I draw the prizes!

@Girales You still need to change #10 for me, the most tickets purchased prize was only for the user who bought the most tickets. I removed it from the prize list so it's no longer misleading. I will still draw for you, but if your first 9 choices are claimed, I will have to skip you.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I will still be online for a little while, but I will be heading to an airport later today and probably won't be able to respond to anyone. Please check the drawing announcement and winner announcement posts if you have questions, they are quicklinked on the first post of this thread. I look forward to handing out your prizes on the 25th and 26th :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
im so sorry i just saw this now!!
uhm here is my list!
1. Starfall Isles
2. Primal gear
3. Creature of shadows
4. (are we allowed to put dragons?) if so- May
5. Lemonade
6. Ready for Winter
7.Shadow Disguise

and if those are taken then whatever is left is okay!
@nohsara
im so sorry i just saw this now!!
uhm here is my list!
1. Starfall Isles
2. Primal gear
3. Creature of shadows
4. (are we allowed to put dragons?) if so- May
5. Lemonade
6. Ready for Winter
7.Shadow Disguise

and if those are taken then whatever is left is okay!
@nohsara
Sorry! In here we already celebrated christmas, so I was a busy then! I will go right the way update my list! ^^
@nohsara
Sorry! In here we already celebrated christmas, so I was a busy then! I will go right the way update my list! ^^
"Who? Me?"
@alisakura @GideonSparrow @Girales @HawkeyeSquared @MadameSollex @IceFelis @Kaitorubel @KonanDimir @kriskrossness @LadyKnightKatsa @NetShy @Pandwin @PeridotsFoot @PlayingforKeeps @RoseMagic @SapphireKitten @silentsnowdrop @Siritys @swiftshade @TobiasMakara

Quick change of plans, since only a couple people requested dragons and a few people didn't respond, I'm just going to send out all gifts tomorrow. Plus, I got up quite early this morning and stayed up late to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special, so I'm quite tired, sorry about that. Guess I'll just have to wait and hatch some New Years hatchlings instead of xmas ones :)

Also, I plan to re-raffle the unclaimed prizes tomorrow, and this is once again open to all original participants of the raffle (more details on that tomorrow).

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas had a very wonderful one by the way!
@alisakura @GideonSparrow @Girales @HawkeyeSquared @MadameSollex @IceFelis @Kaitorubel @KonanDimir @kriskrossness @LadyKnightKatsa @NetShy @Pandwin @PeridotsFoot @PlayingforKeeps @RoseMagic @SapphireKitten @silentsnowdrop @Siritys @swiftshade @TobiasMakara

Quick change of plans, since only a couple people requested dragons and a few people didn't respond, I'm just going to send out all gifts tomorrow. Plus, I got up quite early this morning and stayed up late to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special, so I'm quite tired, sorry about that. Guess I'll just have to wait and hatch some New Years hatchlings instead of xmas ones :)

Also, I plan to re-raffle the unclaimed prizes tomorrow, and this is once again open to all original participants of the raffle (more details on that tomorrow).

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas had a very wonderful one by the way!
BFEMrcM.png
@Nohsara ... Oh my goodness. I ... completely FORGOT about the Doctor Who Christmas special! Ack, now I have to go find it xD
Hope you had a good holiday ^_^
@Nohsara ... Oh my goodness. I ... completely FORGOT about the Doctor Who Christmas special! Ack, now I have to go find it xD
Hope you had a good holiday ^_^
kriskrossness.gif
@nohsara
Damn. I can watch Doctor Who christmas special later evening! T_T I hope you had amazing holiday too!
But I will be hitting buttons and trying to save my kingdom along the Final Fantasy 15... Okay. I'm totally fan of that game now <.<' *goes to dark corner to play it*
@nohsara
Damn. I can watch Doctor Who christmas special later evening! T_T I hope you had amazing holiday too!
But I will be hitting buttons and trying to save my kingdom along the Final Fantasy 15... Okay. I'm totally fan of that game now <.<' *goes to dark corner to play it*
"Who? Me?"
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16