Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@Roderick
Oh yeah no worries! If you are ready then I can take your commission, just throw me the money when you can and I'll add you to the queue.

@Clavicado
Ok, That'll be +200k for his apparel and 120kt for his accent. I bought golden tread a little ago for 800g. I haven't seen the gold version on the AH for a bit so would it be ok if I value it at 1000g?

Also the background varies from dragon to dragon as I like to match it with the theme but yeah that's roughly the style it'll be. :) If you'd like I can notify you like 2 or 3 commissions before yours to let you know your commission is coming up?
@Roderick
Oh yeah no worries! If you are ready then I can take your commission, just throw me the money when you can and I'll add you to the queue.

@Clavicado
Ok, That'll be +200k for his apparel and 120kt for his accent. I bought golden tread a little ago for 800g. I haven't seen the gold version on the AH for a bit so would it be ok if I value it at 1000g?

Also the background varies from dragon to dragon as I like to match it with the theme but yeah that's roughly the style it'll be. :) If you'd like I can notify you like 2 or 3 commissions before yours to let you know your commission is coming up?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Okay so... mathhh!
Let me know if any of this is wrong :O

800kt fullbody
100kt colour
100kt shading
240kt genes (80kt *3)
200kt apparel (does this include the cat? :O)

I think I'll pass on the bg for now ^^

total cost= 1,440,000 tr

I'm okay with valuing Silve Tread at 1kg!
Payment:
Silver tread valued at: 850kt
From the Ashes valued at 750kt
=1,600,000 tr.

difference: 140,000 tr.

May I use the leftover 140kt to request a coloured doodle of Handy the cat by herself?

Hm, actually I can send you the accents now if you'd like? :O
@Lexreon
Okay so... mathhh!
Let me know if any of this is wrong :O

800kt fullbody
100kt colour
100kt shading
240kt genes (80kt *3)
200kt apparel (does this include the cat? :O)

I think I'll pass on the bg for now ^^

total cost= 1,440,000 tr

I'm okay with valuing Silve Tread at 1kg!
Payment:
Silver tread valued at: 850kt
From the Ashes valued at 750kt
=1,600,000 tr.

difference: 140,000 tr.

May I use the leftover 140kt to request a coloured doodle of Handy the cat by herself?

Hm, actually I can send you the accents now if you'd like? :O
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Oh oops, I forgot to include the cat. :'D The cat will be +30kt and you forgot the accent in there as that is 120kt.
@Clavicado
Oh oops, I forgot to include the cat. :'D The cat will be +30kt and you forgot the accent in there as that is 120kt.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Ops, my bad! I knew I should have double checked my math! So I'll be sending the two accents + 10kt now, if that's correct?
@Lexreon

Ops, my bad! I knew I should have double checked my math! So I'll be sending the two accents + 10kt now, if that's correct?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Ah no worries, I totally forgot about the cat as well. :'D And yes, thanks!
@Clavicado
Ah no worries, I totally forgot about the cat as well. :'D And yes, thanks!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon May I be added to a pinglist if there is one?
@Lexreon May I be added to a pinglist if there is one?
@Lexreon

You still available for business? Because I'd like to be added to the pinglist. :)
@Lexreon

You still available for business? Because I'd like to be added to the pinglist. :)
eWkE3vN.gif
@Lexreon
Aaa is this permanently closed?
@Lexreon
Aaa is this permanently closed?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@ampharosy
Ahh, not officially but I can't give ya a date when I plan to open again because I'm dealing with some health stuff which makes it difficult for me to complete things at a normal pace haha.
@ampharosy
Ahh, not officially but I can't give ya a date when I plan to open again because I'm dealing with some health stuff which makes it difficult for me to complete things at a normal pace haha.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Oh of course, health comes first! I added myself to the ping list so whenever you do come back I'll know ^^ I hope you feel better!
@Lexreon
Oh of course, health comes first! I added myself to the ping list so whenever you do come back I'll know ^^ I hope you feel better!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34