Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101
@Lilian
You're not the only one. I've only had three from gathering, last time I got quite a lot of chests.
@Lilian
You're not the only one. I've only had three from gathering, last time I got quite a lot of chests.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Only got 1 chest today from gathering.
Got none yesterday, have not had time to fight in the coli.
Only got 1 chest today from gathering.
Got none yesterday, have not had time to fight in the coli.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
Last festival I got HUNDREDS of chests from gathering, grinding, and Baldwin combined, but this festival I haven;t even gotten ten. And it's worse because there's so many more items than last year to collect! I have no familiars from the festival, two clothing items from chests plus a duplicate of one, and SEVERAL OF THE COPYCAT BEARS. Those bears are ruining my chances even more then the RNG. I didn't want to jump to conclusions when I didn't get any chests on my first day gathering turns, but this really is turning out to be a terrible festival so far.
Last festival I got HUNDREDS of chests from gathering, grinding, and Baldwin combined, but this festival I haven;t even gotten ten. And it's worse because there's so many more items than last year to collect! I have no familiars from the festival, two clothing items from chests plus a duplicate of one, and SEVERAL OF THE COPYCAT BEARS. Those bears are ruining my chances even more then the RNG. I didn't want to jump to conclusions when I didn't get any chests on my first day gathering turns, but this really is turning out to be a terrible festival so far.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
tumblr_n64z44siUT1qhwu7vo3_500.png (made by rising-spirit on tumblr
thanks for the event! i'm having fun :)
thanks for the event! i'm having fun :)
YES!!!!!Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone! :D
YES!!!!!Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone! :D
68063309c33adabc1af81d8232510ad8.gif
tumblr_o4osnlKZej1tl03r3o1_500.gif
tumblr_nzyo9ayfif1ui16lmo1_500.gif
oceanus_de_stella_small_by_hippogryphfeather-d9dnti3.gif
creepy-cute-ghost-gif-Favim.com-3712976.gif
you-are-amazing-and-.giftumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
tumblr_o6kd563Eqk1ub8o50o1_500.gif
tumblr_mo16aqrL2k1srot8so1_1280.gif
fwj7ns.png
I got one chest today and nothing yesterday. This isn't a very exciting event.
I got one chest today and nothing yesterday. This isn't a very exciting event.
Ah NotN is best festival xD
Ah NotN is best festival xD
VVM4XuM.png
@Lilian

I totally know how you feel about the chest drops. I was lucky on the first day of the event that I was able to collect about five or six chests from the coliseum alone. On top of that I got about two chests from my gathering turns. But ever since then I've only been getting about one or two each day. I guess it's better than getting none but it really is quite frustrating. They are rare to get which is understandable but it would be nice if the amount of chest drops would increase a bit so more users here can get a better chance at getting some for themselves.
@Lilian

I totally know how you feel about the chest drops. I was lucky on the first day of the event that I was able to collect about five or six chests from the coliseum alone. On top of that I got about two chests from my gathering turns. But ever since then I've only been getting about one or two each day. I guess it's better than getting none but it really is quite frustrating. They are rare to get which is understandable but it would be nice if the amount of chest drops would increase a bit so more users here can get a better chance at getting some for themselves.
Does anyone have a list somewhere of what drops what? I am apparently short on those carp or whatever they are, and I have a couple 25s so I can farm, I just don't know where
Edit: Nevermind, it seems it drops in the golem foundry and boreal wood. Thanks, FR wiki editors~
Does anyone have a list somewhere of what drops what? I am apparently short on those carp or whatever they are, and I have a couple 25s so I can farm, I just don't know where
Edit: Nevermind, it seems it drops in the golem foundry and boreal wood. Thanks, FR wiki editors~
Really hope they fix the gathering/drop rate of the chests. Spent over an hour farming and ran into the monsters like 7 times, all of which dropping hour glasses and the mimic powder. In gathering I've only gotten 5 chests since the event has begun. I understand that the chests now contain good items. But this is ridiculous, especially since all the old familiars are also in the chest you have a high risk of getting doubles if not triples if you've already gathered all the familiars from the previous year and want the new ones. I would think being on the 3rd year you would have found a happy medium between all of this. However it feels like a repeat of last year which was in the friendliest terms, more stressful than fun.

Which I'm not trying to be one of those people who just constantly complain about NotN and about not getting the rare items. It's just become less fun with how hard it is to get decent things. I mean I hated how we got lots of chest and opened up to getting a lot of useless junk and food, but the food was at least something I could hoard and feed to my dragons later.

Over the years I've gotten a handful of Nocturne eggs which was nice. But then you hear about people getting 6-8 breed changing scrolls, it's kinda discouraging TTuTT
Really hope they fix the gathering/drop rate of the chests. Spent over an hour farming and ran into the monsters like 7 times, all of which dropping hour glasses and the mimic powder. In gathering I've only gotten 5 chests since the event has begun. I understand that the chests now contain good items. But this is ridiculous, especially since all the old familiars are also in the chest you have a high risk of getting doubles if not triples if you've already gathered all the familiars from the previous year and want the new ones. I would think being on the 3rd year you would have found a happy medium between all of this. However it feels like a repeat of last year which was in the friendliest terms, more stressful than fun.

Which I'm not trying to be one of those people who just constantly complain about NotN and about not getting the rare items. It's just become less fun with how hard it is to get decent things. I mean I hated how we got lots of chest and opened up to getting a lot of useless junk and food, but the food was at least something I could hoard and feed to my dragons later.

Over the years I've gotten a handful of Nocturne eggs which was nice. But then you hear about people getting 6-8 breed changing scrolls, it's kinda discouraging TTuTT
8KRlx7p.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101