Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Calico's Skin & Accent Shop
@lome

Can I ask to preorder The Light Within as well? It's gorgeous.
@lome

Can I ask to preorder The Light Within as well? It's gorgeous.
ngw7WrY.png
@Claine @DominiDraconum @GoldPiilot @Hrothgarian @seragakisei @peanutbutt56 @Aahzmatic @Darthiel @Aergia

Hi all! Looks like we have enough preorders to submit The Light Within:

If you're still interested in a copy, please send me 325g (treasure okay at 1:850) via PM or one-way CR as soon as possible. Please also let me know if you need more time or if you're no longer interested. Thanks!
@Claine @DominiDraconum @GoldPiilot @Hrothgarian @seragakisei @peanutbutt56 @Aahzmatic @Darthiel @Aergia

Hi all! Looks like we have enough preorders to submit The Light Within:

If you're still interested in a copy, please send me 325g (treasure okay at 1:850) via PM or one-way CR as soon as possible. Please also let me know if you need more time or if you're no longer interested. Thanks!

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

Sorry I'm leaving FR and currently in the pieces of selling all my things. I'm no longer able to buy this accent.
@lome

Sorry I'm leaving FR and currently in the pieces of selling all my things. I'm no longer able to buy this accent.
@TheCalicoTabby
Will you be making any kind of galaxy themed skins/accents?
@TheCalicoTabby
Will you be making any kind of galaxy themed skins/accents?
QC0bKzc.jpg
@IceStar9 Well, I've already got Shining/Sparkling Nebula for female faes up for preorders, as well as Starfall for male mirrors (currently just up for an interest check in the fifth post). All of those can be found on the first page. C: I may make more in the future, we'll see! If you have something particular in mind, I also take custom orders.
@IceStar9 Well, I've already got Shining/Sparkling Nebula for female faes up for preorders, as well as Starfall for male mirrors (currently just up for an interest check in the fifth post). All of those can be found on the first page. C: I may make more in the future, we'll see! If you have something particular in mind, I also take custom orders.
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@lome hi! can i preorder the Shimmering Relic accent?
@lome hi! can i preorder the Shimmering Relic accent?
There will be something here. Eventually.
@lome

Are there any copies left of the Light Within? If not, I'd love to be on a pinglist for whenever you reprint it :o
@lome

Are there any copies left of the Light Within? If not, I'd love to be on a pinglist for whenever you reprint it :o
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@myrgorph added you, thanks :)

@Rochambeau looks like I have one copy in my hoard, so if you'd like to buy it, just send me 325g (treasure at 1:850) ^^
@myrgorph added you, thanks :)

@Rochambeau looks like I have one copy in my hoard, so if you'd like to buy it, just send me 325g (treasure at 1:850) ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

Wonderful! I'll send the g now c:
@lome

Wonderful! I'll send the g now c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@lome

Are you still selling a LIghtning Collector for 325g?
@lome

Are you still selling a LIghtning Collector for 325g?
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif