Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiring artists! (paying really well.)
1 2 3 4
@DR45

I really love your art! Let me know what you'd be willing to draw!

@wolfydoo2000

I'll check that out, thanks!

@DR45

I really love your art! Let me know what you'd be willing to draw!

@wolfydoo2000

I'll check that out, thanks!

70YmvCZ.png
@Nikotine
I'm glad you like it! I'm actually very unsure with my pricing, and you can find that in my shop xD All of my slots are open right now, and I'm accepting NoN items!(Especially the Gossamer Flame set and Ethereal Flame set T^T)
Thanks for checking my art out!
@Nikotine
I'm glad you like it! I'm actually very unsure with my pricing, and you can find that in my shop xD All of my slots are open right now, and I'm accepting NoN items!(Especially the Gossamer Flame set and Ethereal Flame set T^T)
Thanks for checking my art out!
frsig.png
bump
bump
70YmvCZ.png
bump
bump
70YmvCZ.png
@DR45

And anyone else on this thread that owed him art.

He caught the banhammer and asked me to log in to tell people.

Please send his art to me. I can send proof that he asked me to collect what he paid for.

Before anyone asks, no I don't know details as to why and neither does he.
@DR45

And anyone else on this thread that owed him art.

He caught the banhammer and asked me to log in to tell people.

Please send his art to me. I can send proof that he asked me to collect what he paid for.

Before anyone asks, no I don't know details as to why and neither does he.
R3OpbRR.png
@Amedot @Nikotine
Wait, I'm a bit confused, what happened? And also, they ordered a detailed couple piece from me less than a week ago, so all I have right now is a partial sketch.
@Amedot @Nikotine
Wait, I'm a bit confused, what happened? And also, they ordered a detailed couple piece from me less than a week ago, so all I have right now is a partial sketch.
frsig.png
[quote name="DR45" date=2016-12-25 10:51:30] @Amedot @Nikotine Wait, I'm a bit confused, what happened? And also, they ordered a detailed couple piece from me less than a week ago, so all I have right now is a partial sketch. [/quote] He asked me to get the things he ordered, I dont really know much about it but i know him irl. so any questions you have i can answer for you
DR45 wrote on 2016-12-25:
@Amedot @Nikotine

He asked me to get the things he ordered, I dont really know much about it but i know him irl. so any questions you have i can answer for you
R3OpbRR.png
@Nikotine hey I have a shop if you are interested. Just click my signature for references and pricing.
@Nikotine hey I have a shop if you are interested. Just click my signature for references and pricing.
jEMgX6P.png
@Amedot
Ahhh sorry!! You forgot to ping ><
As for the pieces, if you could tell him that 1) It's still in progress, sorry!! and 2) He won the holiday raffle for my shop, and if he has any refs, could you send it for him??
Sorry for the late reply ><
@Amedot
Ahhh sorry!! You forgot to ping ><
As for the pieces, if you could tell him that 1) It's still in progress, sorry!! and 2) He won the holiday raffle for my shop, and if he has any refs, could you send it for him??
Sorry for the late reply ><
frsig.png
1 2 3 4