Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 410 411
This comic, oh my god <3 there's so many little hints in those pages it's ridiculous...I think blizz might be jumping onto some of the fan theories and making them canon by now haha.

Also, Hanzo looks so different in this shot considering he's sorta shaved and wearing totally different clothes but darn he's still as handsome as ever (can I have this as a skin blizz, please?) Sorta understandable that he wouldn't look the same though if he's laying low (after all he's the supposed heir of the Shimada and kinda ran off)

http://comic.playoverwatch.com/issues/overwatch/10/en-us/pages/9/9-5.png
This comic, oh my god <3 there's so many little hints in those pages it's ridiculous...I think blizz might be jumping onto some of the fan theories and making them canon by now haha.

Also, Hanzo looks so different in this shot considering he's sorta shaved and wearing totally different clothes but darn he's still as handsome as ever (can I have this as a skin blizz, please?) Sorta understandable that he wouldn't look the same though if he's laying low (after all he's the supposed heir of the Shimada and kinda ran off)

http://comic.playoverwatch.com/issues/overwatch/10/en-us/pages/9/9-5.png
I freakin' love how Athena goes into "Party Mode" and dons a cute little Santa hat! <3
I freakin' love how Athena goes into "Party Mode" and dons a cute little Santa hat! <3
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
i cant believe tracers gay
i cant believe tracers gay
@Nyxic i always thought hanzo would looks amazing with an undercut, and boy i was not wrong *_* gosh he's just as gorgeous as i knew he would be. and those piercings!! i don't even play as him that much but if they released that as a skin i'd get it so fast. i mean uh yeah he looks alright i guess *sweats*
@Nyxic i always thought hanzo would looks amazing with an undercut, and boy i was not wrong *_* gosh he's just as gorgeous as i knew he would be. and those piercings!! i don't even play as him that much but if they released that as a skin i'd get it so fast. i mean uh yeah he looks alright i guess *sweats*
I'm hollering that comic made my day
I'm hollering that comic made my day
VOIPBvS.png
I loved the comic but I'm also shaking my head at the people throwing a fit about Tracer. If you're that fussed about a gay character then stop playing and let others enjoy the representation
I loved the comic but I'm also shaking my head at the people throwing a fit about Tracer. If you're that fussed about a gay character then stop playing and let others enjoy the representation
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I loved every bit of the comic! It was wonderful! So many good things came from it!
Though I've got to say, the panel with Widowmaker was a little sad but also very interesting. It's very sweet to know she goes to her husband's grave every Christmas.
Also I love the little hint we saw of Pharah's dad! I loved that too!
I just loved everything about it, thank you so much Blizzard. You made this Christmas a very good one that is for sure.
I loved every bit of the comic! It was wonderful! So many good things came from it!
Though I've got to say, the panel with Widowmaker was a little sad but also very interesting. It's very sweet to know she goes to her husband's grave every Christmas.
Also I love the little hint we saw of Pharah's dad! I loved that too!
I just loved everything about it, thank you so much Blizzard. You made this Christmas a very good one that is for sure.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
HNNN HANZO AND HIS LOOK
reaper bby why lemme love you

YES TRACER BBU you and your gf are best
HNNN HANZO AND HIS LOOK
reaper bby why lemme love you

YES TRACER BBU you and your gf are best
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Plenilune

Didn't blizz say there would be an LGBT character? Like how is anybody surprised about this?
@Plenilune

Didn't blizz say there would be an LGBT character? Like how is anybody surprised about this?
@Zyzz

Yes, I believe they did say so but it doesn't mean people pay attention and this proves it
@Zyzz

Yes, I believe they did say so but it doesn't mean people pay attention and this proves it
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 410 411