Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101
Is anyone else bothered by the absence of the hyphen in the Agol's description?
"a backwards-thinking creature". That's been bugging me since last year. XD

ANYWAY, loving the event so far! Hoarding the Ghost Flame apparel like crazy :D
Is anyone else bothered by the absence of the hyphen in the Agol's description?
"a backwards-thinking creature". That's been bugging me since last year. XD

ANYWAY, loving the event so far! Hoarding the Ghost Flame apparel like crazy :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
The only thing that I don't like about NotN this year is the chest drop rate when gathering- and that they didn't retire the bear familiars. Omg I have SO MANY BEARS. I DON'T NEED MORE!!

The new familiars and apparel are just gorgeous though!
The only thing that I don't like about NotN this year is the chest drop rate when gathering- and that they didn't retire the bear familiars. Omg I have SO MANY BEARS. I DON'T NEED MORE!!

The new familiars and apparel are just gorgeous though!
New Inventory on the AH!
YEEET I HAVE 2 NOCTURNE DRAGS!
YEEET I HAVE 2 NOCTURNE DRAGS!
yesss
yesss
[quote name="Count" date=2016-12-19 16:40:46] [quote name="Count" date=2016-12-18 09:46:04] Uh... Quote: IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2016. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends! [/quote] Still hasn't been updated? [/quote] Working as intended. :) We're giving everyone a buffer just in case. @Count
Count wrote on 2016-12-19:
Count wrote on 2016-12-18:

Uh...

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2016. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!

Still hasn't been updated?

Working as intended. :) We're giving everyone a buffer just in case.

@Count
I really love all the new items, FR has really improved NotN from its original debut a few years back and that's really good to see. Much props to the artists behind the flame apparel, they're really gorgeous and unique!

My one complaint is that I've noticed this trend with apparel where when there is pink apparel (and this is rare, I can think of 5 sets that include it: the Magician set, the Pink Silk set, bow set, the Woolly set, now the Flame Cloak set.. and by a greater stretch the Morganite set and Cloudgazer set).
With the exception of the Cloudgazer, Magician sets, and the bows, when pinks finally occur they're more expensive/less accessible than most of the other colors. I'm always at a loss trying to dress my pink or Arcane dragons for this reason. Since Arcane is one of the largest flights it does seem kind of unfair how there's "less" of this color, I know pink is more marked than say, white or gold but given the structure of the site, I think more opportunities could be make to include it. Even a white garment with pink gem accents could work.
I don't want to seem whiny, I really love the new clothing but I just can't help but feel like certain flights/colors tend to get the lesser end of the stick so to speak and I am confident that this issue can be corrected.

(Though, I will say at least we do have some pinks. Meanwhile, deep rich greens are relatively hard to find/quite limited in the apparel options imo which makes it hard for me to dress some of my Nature dragons and I would not be surprised if this was felt by some Nature flight users as well)
I really love all the new items, FR has really improved NotN from its original debut a few years back and that's really good to see. Much props to the artists behind the flame apparel, they're really gorgeous and unique!

My one complaint is that I've noticed this trend with apparel where when there is pink apparel (and this is rare, I can think of 5 sets that include it: the Magician set, the Pink Silk set, bow set, the Woolly set, now the Flame Cloak set.. and by a greater stretch the Morganite set and Cloudgazer set).
With the exception of the Cloudgazer, Magician sets, and the bows, when pinks finally occur they're more expensive/less accessible than most of the other colors. I'm always at a loss trying to dress my pink or Arcane dragons for this reason. Since Arcane is one of the largest flights it does seem kind of unfair how there's "less" of this color, I know pink is more marked than say, white or gold but given the structure of the site, I think more opportunities could be make to include it. Even a white garment with pink gem accents could work.
I don't want to seem whiny, I really love the new clothing but I just can't help but feel like certain flights/colors tend to get the lesser end of the stick so to speak and I am confident that this issue can be corrected.

(Though, I will say at least we do have some pinks. Meanwhile, deep rich greens are relatively hard to find/quite limited in the apparel options imo which makes it hard for me to dress some of my Nature dragons and I would not be surprised if this was felt by some Nature flight users as well)
OMG! I love Strange Chests! :3
OMG! I love Strange Chests! :3
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
@Aequorin

It says January 2016 though.

But nice to know there is going to be a buffer!
@Aequorin

It says January 2016 though.

But nice to know there is going to be a buffer!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Another Night of The Nocturne flop for me! No chests from gathering again today! : (

I'm tired of this! This is the third year in a row of only getting chests on the first day and then nothing afterward.
Another Night of The Nocturne flop for me! No chests from gathering again today! : (

I'm tired of this! This is the third year in a row of only getting chests on the first day and then nothing afterward.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
Glad Im not the only one who noticed gathering was kinda lame today. Yesterday I only got one and today nothing. Had my bro go on his on mobile and he didn't get anything either...
Glad Im not the only one who noticed gathering was kinda lame today. Yesterday I only got one and today nothing. Had my bro go on his on mobile and he didn't get anything either...
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101