Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | monochrome sketches | closed?
1 2 3
@confedore omg is it ok for ppl not on the pinglist to ... step in B )

Color: pink
Visual Reference: easton
Pose/Personality: he thinks he's cool ... flirty and mischevious
Mood Music: ACHY BREAKY HEART BY BILLY RAY CYRUS
Special Instructions: N/A
@confedore omg is it ok for ppl not on the pinglist to ... step in B )

Color: pink
Visual Reference: easton
Pose/Personality: he thinks he's cool ... flirty and mischevious
Mood Music: ACHY BREAKY HEART BY BILLY RAY CYRUS
Special Instructions: N/A
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Popette Aaa I'm glad! Of all the ones listed here I have to say that Sakura and older Orion are calling to me the most, I don't know if you would have a preference between those two or if you'd rather someone else entirely?

@Namor oh my god I love him and I don't mind at all
@Popette Aaa I'm glad! Of all the ones listed here I have to say that Sakura and older Orion are calling to me the most, I don't know if you would have a preference between those two or if you'd rather someone else entirely?

@Namor oh my god I love him and I don't mind at all
@confedore

Shoot, too late. Give me a ping if you get open slots again?
@confedore

Shoot, too late. Give me a ping if you get open slots again?
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader Added to the pinglist!
@WeyrLeader Added to the pinglist!
@confedore FIST PUMPS he loves you too ... probably ....... it's not desirable
@confedore FIST PUMPS he loves you too ... probably ....... it's not desirable
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@confedore
I love them all - but between the two I think I'd pick older orion, because I just don't have a ton of art of him - but if you feel like drawing Sakura instead, do that too!
Color: Purple!
Visual Reference: Everything can be found in that album.
Pose/Personality: Orion is a jolly, huggable guy - a bit shy and gentle too though!
Mood Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE - i've been in love with this.
Special Instructions: this isn't a instruction, but you may dress him however you want / like wintery - or something just more interesting than what the reference picture is - since it may be a little boring? haha;;
@confedore
I love them all - but between the two I think I'd pick older orion, because I just don't have a ton of art of him - but if you feel like drawing Sakura instead, do that too!
Color: Purple!
Visual Reference: Everything can be found in that album.
Pose/Personality: Orion is a jolly, huggable guy - a bit shy and gentle too though!
Mood Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE - i've been in love with this.
Special Instructions: this isn't a instruction, but you may dress him however you want / like wintery - or something just more interesting than what the reference picture is - since it may be a little boring? haha;;
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 3