Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringeiest faze of your life
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30
[quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2016-09-07 17:05:57] [quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-09-06 02:21:43] The "put emoticons in every single sentence I write" phase..... ugh. Seriously, all my sentences would end with C: , ^-^ , ^_^ , :D , o3o , .u. , :P , x3 , :3 , xP and/or xD Nowadays, I mainly use the ;-; emoticon. [/quote] I use lots of emoticons… I'm just trying to make sure that I'm communicating the intended tone… [/quote] Same, as for my cringiest faze? MY WHOLE LIFE IS A CRINGE FEST
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2016-09-07:
DinoGirl500 wrote on 2016-09-06:
The "put emoticons in every single sentence I write" phase..... ugh. Seriously, all my sentences would end with C: , ^-^ , ^_^ , :D , o3o , .u. , :P , x3 , :3 , xP and/or xD

Nowadays, I mainly use the ;-; emoticon.
I use lots of emoticons… I'm just trying to make sure that I'm communicating the intended tone…

Same, as for my cringiest faze? MY WHOLE LIFE IS A CRINGE FEST
Probably when i was in 4th grade, i had a phase of acting like a small animal and calling my friends names like "zeep, peem, meep" and talking in 3rd person.
Probably when i was in 4th grade, i had a phase of acting like a small animal and calling my friends names like "zeep, peem, meep" and talking in 3rd person.
*sweats* When I was in middle school I went into a really bad fnaf faze, i still like fnaf but not as cringey as I was,,,
*sweats* When I was in middle school I went into a really bad fnaf faze, i still like fnaf but not as cringey as I was,,,
Bad news: I had an emo phase
Good news: It lasted for three weeks
Bad news: During those three weeks, I spent all of my money on music that I now can't stand.

What I'm scared of now is that I'm in a phase which I'll look back on with regret.
Bad news: I had an emo phase
Good news: It lasted for three weeks
Bad news: During those three weeks, I spent all of my money on music that I now can't stand.

What I'm scared of now is that I'm in a phase which I'll look back on with regret.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Well I'm in 9th grade, but I really can't think of my super cringe faze (yay I actually think I'm in it and I can't escape) but i think the one so far is the 4th grade me. Obsessed with wolves with wings, writing crappy warriors fanfiction, and drawing the dumbest looking dinosaurs. *Winces*
Well I'm in 9th grade, but I really can't think of my super cringe faze (yay I actually think I'm in it and I can't escape) but i think the one so far is the 4th grade me. Obsessed with wolves with wings, writing crappy warriors fanfiction, and drawing the dumbest looking dinosaurs. *Winces*
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00: When I was 13, I started and abandoned a Warriors fanfic about Clans of winged cats. They parleyed with a pack of winged wolves. The prose quality was good for a 13-year-old, but I was making it up as I went along and everyone was a bland Mary Sue.
@OracleOreo00: When I was 13, I started and abandoned a Warriors fanfic about Clans of winged cats. They parleyed with a pack of winged wolves. The prose quality was good for a 13-year-old, but I was making it up as I went along and everyone was a bland Mary Sue.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Ugh! I hated my years in middle school because of the fact that I was sooo cringey. Now granted, I naturally have a dark sense of humor and I still love my skulls, but I was so bad in middle school. Not only was I going through what I call my, "Emo brony" phase, but that was also the years my mind started slipping on me. So, even worse, I don't remember most of it.... Until a classmate brings it up. I am just glad that my mind had recovered since then.
Ugh! I hated my years in middle school because of the fact that I was sooo cringey. Now granted, I naturally have a dark sense of humor and I still love my skulls, but I was so bad in middle school. Not only was I going through what I call my, "Emo brony" phase, but that was also the years my mind started slipping on me. So, even worse, I don't remember most of it.... Until a classmate brings it up. I am just glad that my mind had recovered since then.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
@TransBlackSheep

I'm sorry for saying this, but the fact that you blacked out on your cringe phase made me laugh a bit.

Of all the things a mind can suppress... and yours chose an emo brony phase.

IT KNEW.
@TransBlackSheep

I'm sorry for saying this, but the fact that you blacked out on your cringe phase made me laugh a bit.

Of all the things a mind can suppress... and yours chose an emo brony phase.

IT KNEW.
I have the ability to give myself a double-chin. From my mother's perspective, she migh as well be saying it's cringey.
I have the ability to give myself a double-chin. From my mother's perspective, she migh as well be saying it's cringey.
dQT1EzU.gif
@Kirkeyressa

lol. The mind is an interesting thing....
@Kirkeyressa

lol. The mind is an interesting thing....
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30