Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The cringeiest faze of your life
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30
Being a girl -harharhar-

I'm a transgender male :P
Being a girl -harharhar-

I'm a transgender male :P
All of it
All of it
Waystone3.gif
Oh gosh me in elementary school... I only wore the same color clothes, and they had to be the exact same shade of color; light green with light green, violet with violet, etc. I couldn't wear jeans or anything eithet, just leggings. I have... regrets... And so, I assume, do my parents.

Edit: (is it bad that I need edit this to add more lol)
Warrior cats. I didnt really talk to people about it that much, as my elementary school was really small and everyone in my grade was a dog person, but I was really into it. As seen by my username. I made the username when I first got minecraft, in... Sixth grade, maybe? And I just got used to using it. Anyway.
Oh gosh me in elementary school... I only wore the same color clothes, and they had to be the exact same shade of color; light green with light green, violet with violet, etc. I couldn't wear jeans or anything eithet, just leggings. I have... regrets... And so, I assume, do my parents.

Edit: (is it bad that I need edit this to add more lol)
Warrior cats. I didnt really talk to people about it that much, as my elementary school was really small and everyone in my grade was a dog person, but I was really into it. As seen by my username. I made the username when I first got minecraft, in... Sixth grade, maybe? And I just got used to using it. Anyway.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
My edgy, sensitive weeaboo days.. shudders
My edgy, sensitive weeaboo days.. shudders
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Oh boy.... In middle school I was completely obsessed with wolves and sonic. Heck, I even made a sonic OC that was pretty much a female version of Shadow. Thankfully when I started Jr High I stopped.

But then in 9th grade I suddenly became obsessed with Doctor Who, wasn't as bad as me in middle school but I was still pretty cringy, until one day I realized that I had no clue what was going on in the show and stopped watching it.
Oh boy.... In middle school I was completely obsessed with wolves and sonic. Heck, I even made a sonic OC that was pretty much a female version of Shadow. Thankfully when I started Jr High I stopped.

But then in 9th grade I suddenly became obsessed with Doctor Who, wasn't as bad as me in middle school but I was still pretty cringy, until one day I realized that I had no clue what was going on in the show and stopped watching it.
Haha pretty much all of primary school up until year 9. Tbh I'm still cringe now.
Haha pretty much all of primary school up until year 9. Tbh I'm still cringe now.
HNGlxJS.jpgsig by Reefknot
[quote name="Sinornis" date=2016-09-25 13:26:14] What is it called when transformers takes over your life, when you eat, sleep, breath and dream transformers? IDK, but it was what I considered my cringiest phase. I mean, I still like transformers, but this was ridiculous. And kinda creepy. [/quote] the one time i find a transformers fan outside of fan-threads, it's to say they had a cringe phase about it. life is beautiful. (On a side note, this thread is a really funny read, no offense to ya'll.)
Sinornis wrote on 2016-09-25:
What is it called when transformers takes over your life, when you eat, sleep, breath and dream transformers? IDK, but it was what I considered my cringiest phase. I mean, I still like transformers, but this was ridiculous. And kinda creepy.

the one time i find a transformers fan outside of fan-threads, it's to say they had a cringe phase about it.

life is beautiful.

(On a side note, this thread is a really funny read, no offense to ya'll.)
[quote name="GRANDAD" date=2016-09-05 10:51:26] I can deal with when I was really obnoxiously into corny things and very socially awkward, because that was just kind of a teenager thing, but I'm so disgusted at how rude I used to be. I want to make people smile and have a good day, and encourage everyone to have fun and enjoy the harmless things they love, not ridicule them publicly for having a sonic oc :-( I don't think there's anything wrong with being obsessed with a fandom. Or making fandom ocs, or fic, or amvs. Please, it's so important to let yourself enjoy things and let others enjoy things. It isn't cringey in my opinion unless someone is being hurt or you're being intrusive [/quote] I feel this is very relevant to this thread. I had a few OCs of questionable quality (not for any fanbase, just OCs in general) and instead of shunning and burying them, I just adapted them to be less... bad. And they turned out pretty great imo. I even retroactively made a Sonic persona because, hey, it's a fun artstyle, and having fun with your other grown adult friends over Sonic memes is the best thing ever tbh. As someone who had 0 childhood and am now just starting to [s]over-compensate[/s] catch up, I firmly believe there's no such thing as a cringey fandom interest... ...EXCEPT FOR MY HAPPY TREE FRIENDS PHASE, TO DATE IT'S THE ONLY THING I ACTIVELY BAILED OUT FROM AND 110% REGRET.
GRANDAD wrote on 2016-09-05:
I can deal with when I was really obnoxiously into corny things and very socially awkward, because that was just kind of a teenager thing, but I'm so disgusted at how rude I used to be.
I want to make people smile and have a good day, and encourage everyone to have fun and enjoy the harmless things they love, not ridicule them publicly for having a sonic oc :-(

I don't think there's anything wrong with being obsessed with a fandom. Or making fandom ocs, or fic, or amvs. Please, it's so important to let yourself enjoy things and let others enjoy things. It isn't cringey in my opinion unless someone is being hurt or you're being intrusive

I feel this is very relevant to this thread. I had a few OCs of questionable quality (not for any fanbase, just OCs in general) and instead of shunning and burying them, I just adapted them to be less... bad. And they turned out pretty great imo. I even retroactively made a Sonic persona because, hey, it's a fun artstyle, and having fun with your other grown adult friends over Sonic memes is the best thing ever tbh.

As someone who had 0 childhood and am now just starting to over-compensate catch up, I firmly believe there's no such thing as a cringey fandom interest...

...EXCEPT FOR MY HAPPY TREE FRIENDS PHASE, TO DATE IT'S THE ONLY THING I ACTIVELY BAILED OUT FROM AND 110% REGRET.
[quote]And the time when I told everyone (including my grandparents) I'm going to marry Itachi Uchiha from 'Naruto'.[/quote] @Chardano: Hahahahaomg. I'm cringing in sympathy as someone who also has a cringey story involving my family and my waifu.
Quote:
And the time when I told everyone (including my grandparents) I'm going to marry Itachi Uchiha from 'Naruto'.
@Chardano: Hahahahaomg. I'm cringing in sympathy as someone who also has a cringey story involving my family and my waifu.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I had the most awkward wannabe goth phase... I would wear chains and sooo much black stuff, the amount of eyeliner I wore should have been illegal *cringe* But it certainly helped me to develop as a person and I made some good friends.. we all seemed to change and grow together ^.^
I had the most awkward wannabe goth phase... I would wear chains and sooo much black stuff, the amount of eyeliner I wore should have been illegal *cringe* But it certainly helped me to develop as a person and I made some good friends.. we all seemed to change and grow together ^.^
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30