Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Old Event Familiars
1 2
@Dragonrose Alrighty, I'll take all of them then please, if possible.
@Dragonrose Alrighty, I'll take all of them then please, if possible.
zdkBiZa.png
@PinkuKitsune The Agol was a special Baldwin's familiar from Night of the Nocturne last year. It's selling on the AH for 190 gems, and I would be willing to buy it from you at that price.
@PinkuKitsune The Agol was a special Baldwin's familiar from Night of the Nocturne last year. It's selling on the AH for 190 gems, and I would be willing to buy it from you at that price.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Embershade97, is it possible you can pay in gems? If I'd be willing to trade for treasure

@Shatapatrika, awesome! Didn't know I had any valuable stuff in my hoard, I'll set crossroads, thank you. Will help me get a Winter Wolf Cape
@Embershade97, is it possible you can pay in gems? If I'd be willing to trade for treasure

@Shatapatrika, awesome! Didn't know I had any valuable stuff in my hoard, I'll set crossroads, thank you. Will help me get a Winter Wolf Cape
Bump
Bump
@PinkuKitsune Unfortunately I don't have any gems, only treasure xD I can go exchange though if you need me to.
@PinkuKitsune Unfortunately I don't have any gems, only treasure xD I can go exchange though if you need me to.
zdkBiZa.png
@Embershade97, nah it is okay, I'll do the exchange part cx Thank you, I'll set up crossroads
@Embershade97, nah it is okay, I'll do the exchange part cx Thank you, I'll set up crossroads
1 2