Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 599 600
Getting a shiny Rowlet in GPX+ would be oodles better in Moon but I don't have it yet q-q.
Getting a shiny Rowlet in GPX+ would be oodles better in Moon but I don't have it yet q-q.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I still can't believe how i got a secret rare followed up by a full art Brock's Grit, jeez
I still can't believe how i got a secret rare followed up by a full art Brock's Grit, jeez
13954.gif
I kinda want to use a shotgun sometime but the heavy machine gun is just so fun.
I kinda want to use a shotgun sometime but the heavy machine gun is just so fun.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
[quote name="LieutenantCoen" date=2016-12-16 14:31:02] I kinda want to use a shotgun sometime but the heavy machine gun is just so fun. [/quote] okay i'm half-asleep and read the first post on this page and thought i was in one of the pokemon threads and then this this confused me
LieutenantCoen wrote on 2016-12-16:

okay i'm half-asleep and read the first post on this page and thought i was in one of the pokemon threads and then this

this confused me
BOYS, I'M EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE FICTIONAL DESERT AGAIN.
BOYS, I'M EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE FICTIONAL DESERT AGAIN.
xEyhnVi.gif
Shimmery Shim-Shim-Shim Shimmery Shim-Shim-Shim.....
Shishkabaubles
Shimmery Shim-Shim-Shim Shimmery Shim-Shim-Shim.....
Shishkabaubles
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I'm having some guy troubles and I don't know what to do.
I'm having some guy troubles and I don't know what to do.
Welp, I got both degrees. Now what? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/8b/b3/ec8bb382ba14d054543ac217facbc0f9.jpg[/img]
Welp, I got both degrees. Now what?
ec8bb382ba14d054543ac217facbc0f9.jpg
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I found a shiny fomantis via SOS chaining

it was only number 27

it's a nice surprise after failing a 60 streak :D
I found a shiny fomantis via SOS chaining

it was only number 27

it's a nice surprise after failing a 60 streak :D
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
took an arrow to the knee-

oh god as i typed that my stomach got worse again uggggghh how am i supposed to go on that plane like this
took an arrow to the knee-

oh god as i typed that my stomach got worse again uggggghh how am i supposed to go on that plane like this
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 599 600