Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout!! Cheap prices!!
1 2
@Snowepaws Awww thank you so much! :D If you like, instead of the 3k, would you like to keep Anessia? If not I'll totally still do the 3k, but I had her for auction and you've been really sweet :)

Ginessa was the sister of a friend's dragon that she gave me :3
@Snowepaws Awww thank you so much! :D If you like, instead of the 3k, would you like to keep Anessia? If not I'll totally still do the 3k, but I had her for auction and you've been really sweet :)

Ginessa was the sister of a friend's dragon that she gave me :3
mmshopp_zps7xgwuy1t.png
@Mythosfall Goodness you are so sweet I would love to take her. I'm afraid I'll spoil her rotten like I do with all my other F Pearlcatchers (I'm so guilty of it its not even funny). I'll be happy to swap him with her! :D
@Mythosfall Goodness you are so sweet I would love to take her. I'm afraid I'll spoil her rotten like I do with all my other F Pearlcatchers (I'm so guilty of it its not even funny). I'll be happy to swap him with her! :D
@Snowepaws Awww I'm glad you will! <3 I'll take her out of auction then. She was one that the same friend that gave me Ginessa gave me. We traded our pearl/butterfly/glimmer pearlcatcher babies and she has one of mine. So I'm really glad she's gonna go to a good home <3
@Snowepaws Awww I'm glad you will! <3 I'll take her out of auction then. She was one that the same friend that gave me Ginessa gave me. We traded our pearl/butterfly/glimmer pearlcatcher babies and she has one of mine. So I'm really glad she's gonna go to a good home <3
mmshopp_zps7xgwuy1t.png
Bump! Only two dragons left to find homes! :)
Bump! Only two dragons left to find homes! :)
1 2