Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout!! Cheap prices!!
1 2
[center] Hello! Me once again here for some cheap dragon selling to clean out my lair for the winter! 1. I am looking for [b] forever homes[/b] for these dragons. 2. That being said, any dragon that is sold can be exalted, since I really don't have control over them once they have been sent over. I would just prefer they be kept in forever homes. 3. I can put these dragons on hold as well, in case you don't have much room for them. :3 [/center] Lets start selling! [quote] Shihoh - Level 1 (7 months) ; [b] 3kt or 3 gems[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232305/23230430_350.png[/img] [i]Platinum Cherub Denim Shimmer Obsidian Underbelly[/i] [/quote] [quote] Mariya - Level 4 (8 months) ; [b] 8kt or 5 gems[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226417/22641633_350.png[/img] [i]Navy Vipera Sky Peregrine Azure Gembond[/i][/quote] I might be adding some hatchlings that will hatch tomorrow. Ping me if you're interested in buying!! Edit 2;;; Hatchlings have been sold!
Hello! Me once again here for some cheap dragon selling to clean out my lair for the winter!

1. I am looking for forever homes for these dragons.
2. That being said, any dragon that is sold can be exalted, since I really don't have control over them once they have been sent over. I would just prefer they be kept in forever homes.
3. I can put these dragons on hold as well, in case you don't have much room for them. :3

Lets start selling!
Quote:
Shihoh - Level 1 (7 months) ; 3kt or 3 gems
23230430_350.png
Platinum Cherub
Denim Shimmer
Obsidian Underbelly
Quote:
Mariya - Level 4 (8 months) ; 8kt or 5 gems
22641633_350.png
Navy Vipera
Sky Peregrine
Azure Gembond

I might be adding some hatchlings that will hatch tomorrow. Ping me if you're interested in buying!!

Edit 2;;; Hatchlings have been sold!
Bump for the hatchlings!!
Bump for the hatchlings!!
One bump for the morning crew!
One bump for the morning crew!
Bump perhaps? A little late for a bump but whatever. The two hatchling skydancers are up in the AH for 6kt and 5kt!
Bump perhaps? A little late for a bump but whatever. The two hatchling skydancers are up in the AH for 6kt and 5kt!
@Snowepaws I'm interested in Mercury!! :D He is GORGEOUS <3
@Snowepaws I'm interested in Mercury!! :D He is GORGEOUS <3
mmshopp_zps7xgwuy1t.png
@snowepaws

Hello I'm new to the game and just joined the signup window am in love with Einsley and would really like to purchase her.

@snowepaws

Hello I'm new to the game and just joined the signup window am in love with Einsley and would really like to purchase her.

artemisapothecary_zpsrlclrnen.png
@Mythosfall Isn't he a doll? I got him from a friend of mine who was closing up his account, and even though I already have another Mercury in my lair, I couldn't resist!! I'm happy to give you him for 3kt if you're going to keep him as a somewhat permanent resident in your lair. :D

@artemisofthecrow Welcome to Flight Rising! I'd be happy to give you Einsley for free since you're new. Would you like me to send her over? :)
@Mythosfall Isn't he a doll? I got him from a friend of mine who was closing up his account, and even though I already have another Mercury in my lair, I couldn't resist!! I'm happy to give you him for 3kt if you're going to keep him as a somewhat permanent resident in your lair. :D

@artemisofthecrow Welcome to Flight Rising! I'd be happy to give you Einsley for free since you're new. Would you like me to send her over? :)
@snowepaws

Thank you thank you thank you! Absolutely. you've just made my night <3<3<3
@snowepaws

Thank you thank you thank you! Absolutely. you've just made my night <3<3<3
artemisapothecary_zpsrlclrnen.png
@Snowepaws Oh my gosh you're amazing!!! <3 I really don't like to exalt or sell dragons often unless they're like the offspring of my breeding pair. Thank you SO much!! <3 The most I might do is let a friend borrow him for breeding, but he will always be my dragon :3 I'm ready whenever you are! Would you like to initiate the crossroads or do you want me to?
@Snowepaws Oh my gosh you're amazing!!! <3 I really don't like to exalt or sell dragons often unless they're like the offspring of my breeding pair. Thank you SO much!! <3 The most I might do is let a friend borrow him for breeding, but he will always be my dragon :3 I'm ready whenever you are! Would you like to initiate the crossroads or do you want me to?
mmshopp_zps7xgwuy1t.png
@Mythosfall I'll be happy to initiate it. :) Also might I say Anessia is such a gorgeous coloration. So is Ginessa. I love that orchid shimmer on her!
@Mythosfall I'll be happy to initiate it. :) Also might I say Anessia is such a gorgeous coloration. So is Ginessa. I love that orchid shimmer on her!
1 2