Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cave Bat Hatchery [currently closed]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89
@irrwahn
I'd love to take that skydancer rune girl!
@irrwahn
I'd love to take that skydancer rune girl!
pet_6280616_small_2.pngpet_27425819_small_x.pngreferral-cat1.gif
@GiantRedPanda

Gladly! :D Do you want to remain on the pinglist?
@GiantRedPanda

Gladly! :D Do you want to remain on the pinglist?
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn aw snap, missed that perfect skydancer! please leave me on the pinglist though <3
@Irrwahn aw snap, missed that perfect skydancer! please leave me on the pinglist though <3
@Irrwahn
You can keep me on the list for now. I'm tempted by that imp boy, but another user wants him, so I'm going to stick with the lady for now.
@Irrwahn
You can keep me on the list for now. I'm tempted by that imp boy, but another user wants him, so I'm going to stick with the lady for now.
pet_6280616_small_2.pngpet_27425819_small_x.pngreferral-cat1.gif
@Irrwahn May I please be added to the general pinglist so I can keep my eyes on this lovely hatchery whilst acquiring more treasure? I'm falling in love with all of the earth subspecies and your other pairs <3 Thank you!
@Irrwahn May I please be added to the general pinglist so I can keep my eyes on this lovely hatchery whilst acquiring more treasure? I'm falling in love with all of the earth subspecies and your other pairs <3 Thank you!
@CrazyassBat @Ysdaar
Specific pinglist has first dibs so he's already gone. Q__Q

@Drampa was the first specific pinglist member that asked for the imp boy. (Do you want to remain on the pinglist?)

@Limesparrow
I will! Thank you!

@GiantRedPanda
Thanks for purchasing the skydancer girl! :D I hope she's carving lots of pretty jewelry for you!

@Labracadabrador
Sure! :D I'll add you!
@CrazyassBat @Ysdaar
Specific pinglist has first dibs so he's already gone. Q__Q

@Drampa was the first specific pinglist member that asked for the imp boy. (Do you want to remain on the pinglist?)

@Limesparrow
I will! Thank you!

@GiantRedPanda
Thanks for purchasing the skydancer girl! :D I hope she's carving lots of pretty jewelry for you!

@Labracadabrador
Sure! :D I'll add you!
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn No problems dear! As I said, I can wait ^^
@Irrwahn No problems dear! As I said, I can wait ^^
eUMhm7B.png
[u]General Pinglist: [/u]@Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Asphyxia @Panicat @Gowenna @Rionach @Zayev @Argonaut @roachchoir @Juleatic @Merellia @CrazyassBat @MochaMiel @Leremis @fuzzynauvelle @Ursaw @vendi @OverlordFreya @Andelice @Evernear @wingedRenegade @sleepingkings @HayBay @Lisegathe (xxy subspecies) @sacredpools @ciceqi @Cringe @Automedon @TheFriskyHyena @Ysdaar @Adomania @selenomancy @EtoilesFaillees @haxure @cemeterycalamity [u]Specific Pinglist (Rune Golems): [/u]@HarpuiaGuardian @Aven @Kybalie [center]Hey there! (And sorry for the double ping today!) @Panicat got her first copies of the Golem accent "[b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2052415/1]Pulsating Golem F[/url][/b]"! :) I've hatched 3 fitting pebbles today so if anyone is interested, ping us! o/ >>>>>>>>>>>[skin=20792]<<<<<<<<<<<[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIRALXN.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img]
General Pinglist: @Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Asphyxia @Panicat @Gowenna @Rionach @Zayev @Argonaut @roachchoir @Juleatic @Merellia @CrazyassBat @MochaMiel @Leremis @fuzzynauvelle @Ursaw @vendi @OverlordFreya @Andelice @Evernear @wingedRenegade @sleepingkings @HayBay @Lisegathe (xxy subspecies) @sacredpools @ciceqi @Cringe @Automedon @TheFriskyHyena @Ysdaar @Adomania @selenomancy @EtoilesFaillees @haxure @cemeterycalamity

Specific Pinglist (Rune Golems): @HarpuiaGuardian @Aven @Kybalie

Hey there! (And sorry for the double ping today!)
@Panicat got her first copies of the Golem accent "Pulsating Golem F"! :)
I've hatched 3 fitting pebbles today so if anyone is interested, ping us! o/

>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<

jIRALXN.png
KEOUGqW.png
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn please add me to the pinglist for Temple Cats!!
@Irrwahn please add me to the pinglist for Temple Cats!!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Irrwahn

May I be added to your general ping list?
@Irrwahn

May I be added to your general ping list?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89