Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
Could I have this lovely? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292384/29238326_350.png[/img] @Ashmore
Could I have this lovely?

29238326_350.png

@Ashmore
YS78n0y.gif
@Ashmore Frazzle is gorgeous, I would love to get him!
@Ashmore Frazzle is gorgeous, I would love to get him!
@Ashmore @PrinceUtena
Sent
@Ashmore @PrinceUtena
Sent
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Ashmore I would love (Moon Bar/Carrot Facet/Sanddollar Runes, Pearlcatcher Male) if he's still available. He's a little goofy looking right now but will grow up to look very dashing~
@Ashmore I would love (Moon Bar/Carrot Facet/Sanddollar Runes, Pearlcatcher Male) if he's still available. He's a little goofy looking right now but will grow up to look very dashing~
@Ashmore sure, yes please! Thanks!
@Ashmore sure, yes please! Thanks!
Leliana please @ashmore
Leliana please @ashmore
@Ashmore

Just want to add, thank you for doing this, I had no idea people were this willing to help out when I joined!
@Ashmore

Just want to add, thank you for doing this, I had no idea people were this willing to help out when I joined!
@AestheticFlower
Sure, pinging Silkshoes to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Silkshoes
AestheticFlower would like to take your White Crystal/Antique Facet/Antique Gembond, Skydancer Female. :)

@Bbibi732
I'll ping Jazzyleia to send him for you. :)

@Jazzyleia
Bbibi732 would like to take Frazzle. ^^

@Wilhs
I'm sorry, she just got taken. >_< Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@mylifewithdergs
I'll ping MissyBeatrix to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MissyBeatrix
mylifewithdergs would like to take Leliana. :)

@bellancawings
You're very welcome! ^^ I'm always happy to see these dragons find loving homes with the newbies. :D
@AestheticFlower
Sure, pinging Silkshoes to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Silkshoes
AestheticFlower would like to take your White Crystal/Antique Facet/Antique Gembond, Skydancer Female. :)

@Bbibi732
I'll ping Jazzyleia to send him for you. :)

@Jazzyleia
Bbibi732 would like to take Frazzle. ^^

@Wilhs
I'm sorry, she just got taken. >_< Would you like to choose an other one? :)

@mylifewithdergs
I'll ping MissyBeatrix to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MissyBeatrix
mylifewithdergs would like to take Leliana. :)

@bellancawings
You're very welcome! ^^ I'm always happy to see these dragons find loving homes with the newbies. :D
@mylifewithdergs @Ashmore
Sent ^^
@mylifewithdergs @Ashmore
Sent ^^
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@Ashmore Thanks again!
@Ashmore Thanks again!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25