Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fans of Tea?
1 2 3 4 5
What kinds of tea do you like? Down to flavors and colors of tea. I'm just getting into tea and I bought a loose leaf flavored green tea called Sakura Allure from Teavana to try today.
What kinds of tea do you like? Down to flavors and colors of tea. I'm just getting into tea and I bought a loose leaf flavored green tea called Sakura Allure from Teavana to try today.
Teh tarik c:
Teh tarik c:
1dgHJ.gif
I like all kinds (besides Oolong, its evil) but I have new favorite! I got it from an herbalist at a Renaissance Faire this summer and it's called September Spice. It has hibiscus, cardamom, cinnamon, orange zest and calendula ^_^ And its loose so its all warm fall colors, ahhhh <3
I like all kinds (besides Oolong, its evil) but I have new favorite! I got it from an herbalist at a Renaissance Faire this summer and it's called September Spice. It has hibiscus, cardamom, cinnamon, orange zest and calendula ^_^ And its loose so its all warm fall colors, ahhhh <3
1sRGvJs.png
@McChicken Singaporean?

I personally love Earl Grey tea with a splash of milk. Fruit and flower tea is also super good.
@McChicken Singaporean?

I personally love Earl Grey tea with a splash of milk. Fruit and flower tea is also super good.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yes. xD
@Rexcaliburr Yes. xD
1dgHJ.gif
@lavendeer I adore pickwick's autumn and winter tea lines. Which reminds me to buy some before they leave stores if they havent already.

Cant go wrong with jasmin green tea but for unflavored (added) tea I love tieguanyin, it is a soft flavour tea that evolves during the day and my favorite. But it is rare.

@indirae how do you make your oolong tea?
@lavendeer I adore pickwick's autumn and winter tea lines. Which reminds me to buy some before they leave stores if they havent already.

Cant go wrong with jasmin green tea but for unflavored (added) tea I love tieguanyin, it is a soft flavour tea that evolves during the day and my favorite. But it is rare.

@indirae how do you make your oolong tea?
I love Oolong. It's my favorite tea, along with barley tea. Green has a tendency to get too bitter for me when steeped too long though I like green too. I also really like Jasmine tea because it's so mild tasting and green tea wise, Both barley tea straight and mixed with green tea.

Anyway, I bought the orange youthblossom loose leaf mix from Teavana a while back but only started drinking it recently. Fruit teas for the win.
I love Oolong. It's my favorite tea, along with barley tea. Green has a tendency to get too bitter for me when steeped too long though I like green too. I also really like Jasmine tea because it's so mild tasting and green tea wise, Both barley tea straight and mixed with green tea.

Anyway, I bought the orange youthblossom loose leaf mix from Teavana a while back but only started drinking it recently. Fruit teas for the win.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
I mostly like green tea, especially green tea with pomegranate.
I mostly like green tea, especially green tea with pomegranate.
TaliME2IGN.jpg
I am a fan of Peach any lychee flavored cblack tea from dilmah. Thing is when I first bought it I bought it together with a purely lychee flavored one I loved even more.... They don't produce it anymore DX.

I sure hope I can get some more stock when we are going to prague soon since you can't buy that tea in germany only in czech republic. I'm always afraind they will cancel the Peach and lychee one too so I always buy like... every pack of tea I can get my hands on. Last year I was only allowed to take 20 packages out though. Didin't understand what the nice cashier tried to tell me exactly.. besides from 'Only 20!'
I am a fan of Peach any lychee flavored cblack tea from dilmah. Thing is when I first bought it I bought it together with a purely lychee flavored one I loved even more.... They don't produce it anymore DX.

I sure hope I can get some more stock when we are going to prague soon since you can't buy that tea in germany only in czech republic. I'm always afraind they will cancel the Peach and lychee one too so I always buy like... every pack of tea I can get my hands on. Last year I was only allowed to take 20 packages out though. Didin't understand what the nice cashier tried to tell me exactly.. besides from 'Only 20!'
I like all tea and any tea. I'm a teacholic.
I like all tea and any tea. I'm a teacholic.
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 3 4 5