Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lilybloom*Valley ~Art * Graphics * Skins
1 2
@hanazawa Yes please! :D For art! I see that there are slots open now but I don't know that I have the funds this moment. (I might also message you on discord with something I really want done, just to see (a) if it's something you'd do and (b) what kind of price range we'd be looking at XD )
@hanazawa Yes please! :D For art! I see that there are slots open now but I don't know that I have the funds this moment. (I might also message you on discord with something I really want done, just to see (a) if it's something you'd do and (b) what kind of price range we'd be looking at XD )
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
I've put you on the pinglist, LaraAelric :D (and yes, feel free to nudge me on Discord any time~)
I've put you on the pinglist, LaraAelric :D (and yes, feel free to nudge me on Discord any time~)
bumps just bc i can
bumps just bc i can
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@foxwaffles Art delivery! [img]http://i.imgur.com/220lVox.jpg[/img] I used an older style of mine since I thought it suited his mood, hope you like it ^^;
@foxwaffles

Art delivery!
220lVox.jpg

I used an older style of mine since I thought it suited his mood, hope you like it ^^;
@hanazawa
It's PERFECT! Thank you! I haven't seen that interpretation of my character yet, it's lovely! <3
@hanazawa
It's PERFECT! Thank you! I haven't seen that interpretation of my character yet, it's lovely! <3
bump~
bump~
bump :D
bump :D
bump~
bump~
*does the buy my stuff dance*
*does the buy my stuff dance*
beep boop
beep boop
1 2