Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon Roleplay (OPEN)
1 2
We're using all generations of Pokemon, including generation 7.
We're using all generations of Pokemon, including generation 7.
+2 Hours FR time | i ♥ water pokemon My Pokemon Team:
Froakie
froakie.gif
Also, i'm following the the thread to.
Also, i'm following the the thread to.
Froakie
froakie.gif
G'night!
G'night!
Froakie
froakie.gif
After getting his things together, Percy went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, percy saw his mother making some food for his journey. "Goodbye mom," Percy said as he walked up and hugged his mom. "I made some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for you on your journey," Percy's mom said. "Also, would you mind saying goodbye to your sister? You know she doesn't want you to go." "Ugh. Fiiine." But just as Percy walked out the door into the living room, his sister came walking down the stairs. "Bye, Sis," Percy said he walked towards the door. Opening the door percy turned around. "G'bye, everyone!" Percy said, walking out the door.
After getting his things together, Percy went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, percy saw his mother making some food for his journey. "Goodbye mom," Percy said as he walked up and hugged his mom. "I made some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for you on your journey," Percy's mom said. "Also, would you mind saying goodbye to your sister? You know she doesn't want you to go." "Ugh. Fiiine." But just as Percy walked out the door into the living room, his sister came walking down the stairs. "Bye, Sis," Percy said he walked towards the door. Opening the door percy turned around. "G'bye, everyone!" Percy said, walking out the door.
Froakie
froakie.gif
Also, each person is allowed to eventually have 1 bond phenomenon Pokemon. For example, i'm planning on catching a Beldum. When it becomes a Metagross, it'l be able to become Percy-Metagross. For example, @LeviathanScream, if you wanted, when your Totodile becomes a Feraligatr, it would be able to become Katrina-Feraligatr.
Also, each person is allowed to eventually have 1 bond phenomenon Pokemon. For example, i'm planning on catching a Beldum. When it becomes a Metagross, it'l be able to become Percy-Metagross. For example, @LeviathanScream, if you wanted, when your Totodile becomes a Feraligatr, it would be able to become Katrina-Feraligatr.
Froakie
froakie.gif
After arriving at Professor Oak's Laboratory, Percy opened the door and went inside to see Professor Oak standing next to a podium with 21 pokeballs on it. "Why hello there! I believe your name is Percy. These are the 21 Pokemon you have to choose from to be your first Pokemon. Go ahead and choose, there's nothing keeping you from it!" Professor Oak said, resting his arms on the back of the podium. "I think i'll go with Froakie," Percy said, trying to figure out which one had Froakie in it. "It's this one," The professor said as he pointed to a certain pokeball. "Thank you Professor," Percy said as he took the pokeball from the podium and started walking towards the door.
After arriving at Professor Oak's Laboratory, Percy opened the door and went inside to see Professor Oak standing next to a podium with 21 pokeballs on it. "Why hello there! I believe your name is Percy. These are the 21 Pokemon you have to choose from to be your first Pokemon. Go ahead and choose, there's nothing keeping you from it!" Professor Oak said, resting his arms on the back of the podium. "I think i'll go with Froakie," Percy said, trying to figure out which one had Froakie in it. "It's this one," The professor said as he pointed to a certain pokeball. "Thank you Professor," Percy said as he took the pokeball from the podium and started walking towards the door.
Froakie
froakie.gif
(I'm here but I'll join in whenever you guys get to the first gym unless you'd like me to do anything else, I just got back from school)
(I'm here but I'll join in whenever you guys get to the first gym unless you'd like me to do anything else, I just got back from school)
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@LeviathanScream?
@LeviathanScream?
Froakie
froakie.gif
@LeviathanScream?
@LeviathanScream?
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775