Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | gone
1 2
Hello! I have some dragons here to give to newbies from this current [b]December[/b] registration window! These dragons are meant to help new players start breeding or fighting in the coliseum or with lore, whatever! As such, [b]please do not immediately exalt or sell these dragons[/b]. It is fine if this happens eventually, but please don't take a dragon someone else may enjoy to be used this way, it is not the intention of this thread. Exalting means a dragon leaves your lair and the game forever, so in general just be really sure it's what you want to do first! To claim a dragon, please include [b]ALL THREE[/b] of the following or your post will be ignored. [list] [*] include @softbun in your post - this is a 'ping' which alerts me you have posted [*] include the number I have assigned the dragon you want [*] include a name you wish the dragon to have (I will name it before sending) [/list] Now on to the dragons! 1)--- 2)--- 3)--- 4)--- 5)---
Hello! I have some dragons here to give to newbies from this current December registration window! These dragons are meant to help new players start breeding or fighting in the coliseum or with lore, whatever! As such, please do not immediately exalt or sell these dragons. It is fine if this happens eventually, but please don't take a dragon someone else may enjoy to be used this way, it is not the intention of this thread. Exalting means a dragon leaves your lair and the game forever, so in general just be really sure it's what you want to do first!

To claim a dragon, please include ALL THREE of the following or your post will be ignored.
  • include @softbun in your post - this is a 'ping' which alerts me you have posted
  • include the number I have assigned the dragon you want
  • include a name you wish the dragon to have (I will name it before sending)

Now on to the dragons!

1)---

2)---

3)---

4)---

5)---
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Could I get #5? He would make a perfect mate for one of my other babies.
I would like him to be named Valen please ;w;
@softbun
Could I get #5? He would make a perfect mate for one of my other babies.
I would like him to be named Valen please ;w;
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@Nexaile Sure thing! He'll be right over!

edit: Valen is his father's name, did you know?
@Nexaile Sure thing! He'll be right over!

edit: Valen is his father's name, did you know?
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Oh my gosh LOL I didn't know that! I didn't even look at his parents. I just picked Valen because it was the name of one of my old OCs for rping.
@softbun
Oh my gosh LOL I didn't know that! I didn't even look at his parents. I just picked Valen because it was the name of one of my old OCs for rping.
@Nexaile Haha that's a great coincidence! Well he's all sent to you now, should be in your crossroads!
@Nexaile Haha that's a great coincidence! Well he's all sent to you now, should be in your crossroads!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Thanks! I got him. He's such a little beauty. He and his future mate will make very pretty babies!
@softbun
Thanks! I got him. He's such a little beauty. He and his future mate will make very pretty babies!
@Nexaile I'm glad you like him! It's always nice when dragons get to go to a good home.
@Nexaile I'm glad you like him! It's always nice when dragons get to go to a good home.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
And it's always nice when people are willing to give their babies to new players like this! Thanks again ;w;
@softbun
And it's always nice when people are willing to give their babies to new players like this! Thanks again ;w;
@softbun

#3 is so pretty! May I please have him under the name Dust? THank you:)
@softbun

#3 is so pretty! May I please have him under the name Dust? THank you:)
there are two i's in my username!
he/him
@Riider Sure! He's coming your way!
@Riider Sure! He's coming your way!
by-Joydom-FR.png
1 2