Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price check? Unbred G1 Pastel WC!
Heya, everyone! I have this boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22253305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222534/22253305_350.png[/img] [/url] He's Seafoam/Rose/Pink Runes with Shadow eyes. He's unbred, too. I was wondering how much you guys think I could sell him for? Should I auction? What would be a good SB?
Heya, everyone! I have this boy.

22253305_350.png

He's Seafoam/Rose/Pink Runes with Shadow eyes. He's unbred, too. I was wondering how much you guys think I could sell him for? Should I auction? What would be a good SB?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Well although he has beautiful colors and comes unbred, he does have only one gene. Not to mention some people (not me) arnt fans of men with lots of pink on them. His 8 month old age might make him interesting to a few players but others like me don't much care about age unless they are looking for exalt fodder. Trying to be fair I would be surprised if he was past 12k G MAX in the auction house.

That being said he is very pretty and I hope I help.
Well although he has beautiful colors and comes unbred, he does have only one gene. Not to mention some people (not me) arnt fans of men with lots of pink on them. His 8 month old age might make him interesting to a few players but others like me don't much care about age unless they are looking for exalt fodder. Trying to be fair I would be surprised if he was past 12k G MAX in the auction house.

That being said he is very pretty and I hope I help.
Lost Kitty Found by New Moon's Light.

Pinged from the G1 hoarders pinglist! Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

Pinged from the G1 hoarders pinglist! Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@Aganna He's a beaut and his colours are exceptional! If I was more active i'd be dying to grab him up. I'd definitely suggest auctioning him with at /least/ a 3kish gem reserve price, since he's a G1 wildclaw and the breed change scrolls tend to cost that alone.
@Aganna He's a beaut and his colours are exceptional! If I was more active i'd be dying to grab him up. I'd definitely suggest auctioning him with at /least/ a 3kish gem reserve price, since he's a G1 wildclaw and the breed change scrolls tend to cost that alone.
tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
@Manga Thanks! I don't really involve myself in the G1 market all too much, so I'm not too sure how things get priced. It's a lot different from way back in the day that's for sure.
@Manga Thanks! I don't really involve myself in the G1 market all too much, so I'm not too sure how things get priced. It's a lot different from way back in the day that's for sure.
Yeah personally I think you should auction!
Yeah personally I think you should auction!
JUcTcBe.png
he's a perfect pastel gen 1 wildclaw with a gene already. he should fetch quite a fair price imo. i have purchased an all basic pastel gen 1 wildclaw for around 2kg, so 2kg to 3kg is probably what your pretty dragon would be worth, but sometimes when there are multiple people interested in it, it may fetch an even higher price because of bidding war. so i definitely recommend auctioning him as well :>
he's a perfect pastel gen 1 wildclaw with a gene already. he should fetch quite a fair price imo. i have purchased an all basic pastel gen 1 wildclaw for around 2kg, so 2kg to 3kg is probably what your pretty dragon would be worth, but sometimes when there are multiple people interested in it, it may fetch an even higher price because of bidding war. so i definitely recommend auctioning him as well :>
733EAYl.png
@Aganna I'd like a ping if you auction him, please :3
@Aganna I'd like a ping if you auction him, please :3
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro Noted! Thank you :)
@Enekokoro Noted! Thank you :)