Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyoht's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
Super adorable! Can't wait till you're open again!
Super adorable! Can't wait till you're open again!
oGmqQsu.png
Could you add me to your ping list btw @Kyoht so that I can buy more of you :D
Could you add me to your ping list btw @Kyoht so that I can buy more of you :D
sig.png
@Dirzha added! Glad you like your chibi. :3
@Dirzha added! Glad you like your chibi. :3
ArtBanner.png
@iamsoeridone Your chibi is done! [img]http://personal.kyoht.com/FlightRising/Commissions/Chibis/iamsoeridone.png[/img]
@iamsoeridone Your chibi is done!

iamsoeridone.png
ArtBanner.png
hey @kyoht may i be added to the ping list please??
hey @kyoht may i be added to the ping list please??
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
@Kyoht oh my god he's so cute and perfect, I love him!!! Thank you!!
@Kyoht oh my god he's so cute and perfect, I love him!!! Thank you!!
whalesbone.png
@kyoht
Oh god, I've been drooling after your art (specifically the chibis) for months! Please add me to your ping list for them (dunno if you have separate lists or not).
@kyoht
Oh god, I've been drooling after your art (specifically the chibis) for months! Please add me to your ping list for them (dunno if you have separate lists or not).
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
please to be added to ping list? and I have to add that I have been a fan of your dinosaur paintings for--years, actually, and I'm ensqueed that you're on Flight Rising! ^.^
please to be added to ping list? and I have to add that I have been a fan of your dinosaur paintings for--years, actually, and I'm ensqueed that you're on Flight Rising! ^.^
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@Kyoht

Will you ever allow for less complex custom skins? I've always wanted to draw my clan leaders after I saw how nice your art was a few months ago. C:
@Kyoht

Will you ever allow for less complex custom skins? I've always wanted to draw my clan leaders after I saw how nice your art was a few months ago. C:
I06KedT.gif
@elynne Added!

@Latias I guess I would have to see the skin before taking the commission. The problem is I work very slowly, and adding more and more complex stuff will increase my commission prices. I'm trying to keep them affordable for people.
@elynne Added!

@Latias I guess I would have to see the skin before taking the commission. The problem is I work very slowly, and adding more and more complex stuff will increase my commission prices. I'm trying to keep them affordable for people.
ArtBanner.png
1 2 3 4 5