Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for Unwanteds
1 2
bump
bump
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2034236/1

@KumoriSan selling a bunch of stuff there C:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2034236/1

@KumoriSan selling a bunch of stuff there C:
UGLRXJ9.jpg
bump!
bump!
@KumoriSan

I hope you're paying people for this.
@KumoriSan

I hope you're paying people for this.
@dracoon
sorry, this is for anyone who just wants to get rid of things, if they want money for their stuff im still willing to buy as well but this thread is for people who are willing to give for free. i dont know what why your asking me about pay?
@dracoon
sorry, this is for anyone who just wants to get rid of things, if they want money for their stuff im still willing to buy as well but this thread is for people who are willing to give for free. i dont know what why your asking me about pay?
@KumoriSan

Then that's called begging, because usually people don't make threads asking for 'unwanteds' and as far as I'm assuming you hoardsell the 'unwanted items' to profit off them anyway...
@KumoriSan

Then that's called begging, because usually people don't make threads asking for 'unwanteds' and as far as I'm assuming you hoardsell the 'unwanted items' to profit off them anyway...
If you don't want to donate then don't donate, no one is forcing you. You shouldn't look down on someone or accuse them of begging especially when there are so many charities per flight and in the forums in general that give away free stuff anyway.

A Random Shop

I'm selling a few things here friend @Kumorisan :D also sent something in the mail. Good luck!
If you don't want to donate then don't donate, no one is forcing you. You shouldn't look down on someone or accuse them of begging especially when there are so many charities per flight and in the forums in general that give away free stuff anyway.

A Random Shop

I'm selling a few things here friend @Kumorisan :D also sent something in the mail. Good luck!
@bhaskara
ahh, thank you so much! i really do appreciate it!

@dracoon
im sorry if i come off as begging to you, but what i mean really looking for is food because i cant gather enough fish ahahaa
but im very sorry i come off as begging to you i dont sell the items i get
@bhaskara
ahh, thank you so much! i really do appreciate it!

@dracoon
im sorry if i come off as begging to you, but what i mean really looking for is food because i cant gather enough fish ahahaa
but im very sorry i come off as begging to you i dont sell the items i get
[quote name="Bhaskara" date=2016-12-11 17:27:27] You shouldn't look down on someone or accuse them of begging especially when there are so many charities per flight and in the forums in general that give away free stuff anyway. [/quote] @Bhaskara I'm not looking down on them as much as this being a very consistent thing that constantly shows up in Item Sales. If this was a problem, I feel you'd lead them to said charities or giveaways instead of having a thread up here like this. @KumoriSan Well, food in general sell for about 10-15kT per stack of 99 in the Auction House (which is quite quickly obtained if you diligently do Tomo and trade in stuff with Crim, or just max Fairgrounds of 75k) which I feel could sustain your lair fine, and there's stores around that sell food stacks for cheap. You really don't have to make a thread like this.
Bhaskara wrote on 2016-12-11:
You shouldn't look down on someone or accuse them of begging especially when there are so many charities per flight and in the forums in general that give away free stuff anyway.
@Bhaskara

I'm not looking down on them as much as this being a very consistent thing that constantly shows up in Item Sales. If this was a problem, I feel you'd lead them to said charities or giveaways instead of having a thread up here like this.

@KumoriSan

Well, food in general sell for about 10-15kT per stack of 99 in the Auction House (which is quite quickly obtained if you diligently do Tomo and trade in stuff with Crim, or just max Fairgrounds of 75k) which I feel could sustain your lair fine, and there's stores around that sell food stacks for cheap. You really don't have to make a thread like this.
1 2