Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Christmas Day Dragons
1 2 3
@HiraethHeart

Can me and my friend, @Kiradog234 , be added to your general pinglist?
@HiraethHeart

Can me and my friend, @Kiradog234 , be added to your general pinglist?
@HiraethHeart

May I be on the pinglist for Nazareth and Bethlehem please? Do you have planned prices for hatchlings yet?
@HiraethHeart

May I be on the pinglist for Nazareth and Bethlehem please? Do you have planned prices for hatchlings yet?
@HiraethHeart - I'd love a ping for Nazareth and Bethlehem, please!
@HiraethHeart - I'd love a ping for Nazareth and Bethlehem, please!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@BlueSpiral1234 I have added you and your friend Kiradog234 to the general pinglist. :-)

@ShinySnivy and @SwiftSeagull: I have added you both to the pinglist for Nazareth and Bethlehem. :-)

ShinySnivy, I don't think she has any planned prices on the hatchlings yet. I will ask her and if she does, she can post here or you are welcome to send her a private message. Her username is Spottedleaf125. :-)
@BlueSpiral1234 I have added you and your friend Kiradog234 to the general pinglist. :-)

@ShinySnivy and @SwiftSeagull: I have added you both to the pinglist for Nazareth and Bethlehem. :-)

ShinySnivy, I don't think she has any planned prices on the hatchlings yet. I will ask her and if she does, she can post here or you are welcome to send her a private message. Her username is Spottedleaf125. :-)
x
x
@HiraethHeart, may I be added to the Christmas and Spirit ping list?
@HiraethHeart, may I be added to the Christmas and Spirit ping list?
@OBluemoonO Sure! I will add you to the list.
@OBluemoonO Sure! I will add you to the list.
X
X
@HiraethHeart

May I be put on a pinglist for Christmas and Spirit as well as Yuletide and Cheer, please?
@HiraethHeart

May I be put on a pinglist for Christmas and Spirit as well as Yuletide and Cheer, please?
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@HiraethHeart
Oh gondolas I'd love to be on jingle and bells and the ping for triple sanguine :3
@HiraethHeart
Oh gondolas I'd love to be on jingle and bells and the ping for triple sanguine :3
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 3