Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Alpha's Mart: Selling lots of *stuff*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Aternova @Ririterasu

What are your guys' ratios FC -> treasure? I'll admit I'm not familiar with the current going rate.
@Aternova @Ririterasu

What are your guys' ratios FC -> treasure? I'll admit I'm not familiar with the current going rate.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I'd trade my Frigid Fugitive Shackles (current value ~10,000) for 1 Shield of Discourse, 2 Beta Bugs, 2 Paintie Tickets, and the Wickerbeast Vista.

Here's the breakdown on my cost. Would you accept this?

Shield of Discourse: 1500 Gems/FD
2 Beta Bug: (2x) 2000 Gems/FD
Wickerbeast Vista: 2000 Gems/FD
2 Paintie Tickets: (2x) 250 Gems/FD
@Alphaeon I'd trade my Frigid Fugitive Shackles (current value ~10,000) for 1 Shield of Discourse, 2 Beta Bugs, 2 Paintie Tickets, and the Wickerbeast Vista.

Here's the breakdown on my cost. Would you accept this?

Shield of Discourse: 1500 Gems/FD
R693wEf.gif
@Alphaeon I calculated based on 1:800 for FR and 1:500 for FC :>

So FC x 1.6 = FR

And 1:1 for gems:FD
@Alphaeon I calculated based on 1:800 for FR and 1:500 for FC :>

So FC x 1.6 = FR

And 1:1 for gems:FD
That works for me!

@Aternova, so if you'd like to buy the 60k FC, shoot me the treasure and I'll get the FC over to you right away on FV. :) What's your username?

@Ririterasu, Aternova is buying my currency since they were here first. ^^; But I can definitely ping you if I get more, if you'd like? I'm doing a lot of item liquidating over there right now.
That works for me!

@Aternova, so if you'd like to buy the 60k FC, shoot me the treasure and I'll get the FC over to you right away on FV. :) What's your username?

@Ririterasu, Aternova is buying my currency since they were here first. ^^; But I can definitely ping you if I get more, if you'd like? I'm doing a lot of item liquidating over there right now.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Grit, let's do it! Shoot me a message with the shackles and I'll get the items transferred to you on FV right away. What's your username there?
@Grit, let's do it! Shoot me a message with the shackles and I'll get the items transferred to you on FV right away. What's your username there?
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Yup, a ping would be good, thanks!
@Alphaeon
Yup, a ping would be good, thanks!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Alphaeon I'm Admiral #20455 on Furvilla! I'll send a two-way trade now to show you that I really do have the shackles, and then wait for the item transfer on FV to complete!

EDIT: WHOOPS, LOOKS LIKE I CALCULATED WRONG. Would you be willing to add another Shield of Discord onto the deal, sorry? I understand perfectly if you don't want to do that! It's still 500gems/FD off the price, however!

The new deal:

2 Shield of Discourse: (2x) 1500 Gems/FD

Total: 9500 Gems/FD
@Alphaeon I'm Admiral #20455 on Furvilla! I'll send a two-way trade now to show you that I really do have the shackles, and then wait for the item transfer on FV to complete!

EDIT: WHOOPS, LOOKS LIKE I CALCULATED WRONG. Would you be willing to add another Shield of Discord onto the deal, sorry? I understand perfectly if you don't want to do that! It's still 500gems/FD off the price, however!

The new deal:

2 Shield of Discourse: (2x) 1500 Gems/FD

Total: 9500 Gems/FD
R693wEf.gif
@Grit, wow I must be tired, I didn't notice that either. :x Yes, that's totally fine! I'll start getting the items sent over to you, then you can send me the shackles here.
@Grit, wow I must be tired, I didn't notice that either. :x Yes, that's totally fine! I'll start getting the items sent over to you, then you can send me the shackles here.
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon Aah, yeah! I'm very sorry! I haven't had much sleep otl...
@alphaeon Aah, yeah! I'm very sorry! I haven't had much sleep otl...
R693wEf.gif
@Grit, neither have I. ;_; Exam season kills.

It was slow going since I'm on mobile, but I believe I got all the items transferred. Let me know if I've made any mistakes!
@Grit, neither have I. ;_; Exam season kills.

It was slow going since I'm on mobile, but I believe I got all the items transferred. Let me know if I've made any mistakes!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16