Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Okeah (Closed)
1 2 3
((I edited the first post and made a My Characters List and I made the character sheet of my three principal characters))

Aguamenti didn't knew why Obsidian hadn't wanted them here , it was beautifull ! Well , okay , he ubderstood ; nobody had to see them or else they might kill them like they did thousands of years ago . But that was THOUSANDS of YEARS ago ! And now there was peace again ! Obsidian would have to admit that they weren't in danger anymore . Or not . Obsidian was very intelligent , he knew what was best for them three , and Aguamenti should probably stop thinking he was wrong . Why did he follow Harenam here again ? He swam slowly toward the Rainbow Coral and saw a strange , pale orange tentacle-y plant and poked it with the long horn on his forehead . A swirl of dark brown and white fish exploded from it , startling him back . Beside him , Harenam was looking at him with a silly smile . Aguamenti was about to say something , but Harenam's eyes were locked on something . Aguamenti knew that a Safe Reef's sight was so much developped that they even could see other camouflaged Safe Reefs . Could that be another Safe Reef he was looking at ? He didn't knew , but anyway he didn't have nothing to do with it . He swam around the reef , poking at every new things ... well , pretty much everything . He then got out , looking around to try and see Harenam , but of course he was camouflaged so he couldn't see . He would have liked to see his dark green scales with gold veins that he had today swimming around , but he didn't . He felt alone and in danger now . It's then that he saw a whale . His heart skipped a beat and he stoped breathing for a moment , thinking "someone like me" . But of course it was just a whale Mimic and he was just the stupidest Merfolk alive . And then he felt really stupid because he couldn't hide anywhere and there was a stranger there and he was all alone and Harenam probably found a friend and would never come back and he would die and everything would be bad . A lone pale blue whale on the borders of the Rainbow Coral , that really wasn't hard to see .

Obsidian couldn't stop thinking he was stupid . Because he WAS . And yet , nobody looked at him suspiciously , they just swam everywhere in the marketplace , buying stuff and everything . No no , don't mind a swimming Abyssal . Or maybe they didn't knew , the knowledge of the other species was destroyed in the Purification , so they probably thought he was an exotic High Sea , or just a normal High Sea . It was wierd being around hundreds of people without being noticed . He wondered if he had changing scaled like Harenam , but he knew he hadn't . And so he swam around , looking at all the beautiful , delicious-looking and unknown things the merpersons selled . He then saw a sign cheerfully saying SEAWEED CANDY ! ONLY 1$ EACH ! He didn't knew what was a candy , so he swam closer to see . It was wierd-looking , but somehow looked delicious as well and he wondered if he would be able to steal one without being noticed . But he didn't wanted to be arrested for a 'candy' , and he'd already lied to his brothers about going NEAR the city , he couldn't imagine what would thier reaction be if he would have been to the dungeon for a stupid candy . He kept looking though , he had nothing better to do .
((I edited the first post and made a My Characters List and I made the character sheet of my three principal characters))

Aguamenti didn't knew why Obsidian hadn't wanted them here , it was beautifull ! Well , okay , he ubderstood ; nobody had to see them or else they might kill them like they did thousands of years ago . But that was THOUSANDS of YEARS ago ! And now there was peace again ! Obsidian would have to admit that they weren't in danger anymore . Or not . Obsidian was very intelligent , he knew what was best for them three , and Aguamenti should probably stop thinking he was wrong . Why did he follow Harenam here again ? He swam slowly toward the Rainbow Coral and saw a strange , pale orange tentacle-y plant and poked it with the long horn on his forehead . A swirl of dark brown and white fish exploded from it , startling him back . Beside him , Harenam was looking at him with a silly smile . Aguamenti was about to say something , but Harenam's eyes were locked on something . Aguamenti knew that a Safe Reef's sight was so much developped that they even could see other camouflaged Safe Reefs . Could that be another Safe Reef he was looking at ? He didn't knew , but anyway he didn't have nothing to do with it . He swam around the reef , poking at every new things ... well , pretty much everything . He then got out , looking around to try and see Harenam , but of course he was camouflaged so he couldn't see . He would have liked to see his dark green scales with gold veins that he had today swimming around , but he didn't . He felt alone and in danger now . It's then that he saw a whale . His heart skipped a beat and he stoped breathing for a moment , thinking "someone like me" . But of course it was just a whale Mimic and he was just the stupidest Merfolk alive . And then he felt really stupid because he couldn't hide anywhere and there was a stranger there and he was all alone and Harenam probably found a friend and would never come back and he would die and everything would be bad . A lone pale blue whale on the borders of the Rainbow Coral , that really wasn't hard to see .

Obsidian couldn't stop thinking he was stupid . Because he WAS . And yet , nobody looked at him suspiciously , they just swam everywhere in the marketplace , buying stuff and everything . No no , don't mind a swimming Abyssal . Or maybe they didn't knew , the knowledge of the other species was destroyed in the Purification , so they probably thought he was an exotic High Sea , or just a normal High Sea . It was wierd being around hundreds of people without being noticed . He wondered if he had changing scaled like Harenam , but he knew he hadn't . And so he swam around , looking at all the beautiful , delicious-looking and unknown things the merpersons selled . He then saw a sign cheerfully saying SEAWEED CANDY ! ONLY 1$ EACH ! He didn't knew what was a candy , so he swam closer to see . It was wierd-looking , but somehow looked delicious as well and he wondered if he would be able to steal one without being noticed . But he didn't wanted to be arrested for a 'candy' , and he'd already lied to his brothers about going NEAR the city , he couldn't imagine what would thier reaction be if he would have been to the dungeon for a stupid candy . He kept looking though , he had nothing better to do .
V4dFDg2.png
Nia stiffened at the sight of the Northern, his body shaded like an orca, an interesting color as well. Tentacles gripping the ground, her eyes scanned over to.. a different type of merman. This one was smirking at her eyes focused on her completely, and then.. he was gone.. into the nothingness. Just like that.

Clearly this wasn't a mimic or anything. Maybe he was one of those extremely rarely found safe reefs. She'd never seen one in person before, only heard about them through rumor and speculation. And while her skills of camouflage were good because of her octopus mimic, they weren't nearly as perfect as a Safe Reef. Unable to see where he was, she immediately changed color, tentacles gripping the edge of the reef as her body became its natural ivory yellow and the blue circles glowed fiercely as a warning to her poison. She slowly shifted back to her mermaid form, her body remaining the same color as the blues seemed to become even more fierce. The mask completely covered all of her face except for the glittering blue of her eyes, which glared at where she had seen the now camouflaged merman last.

She didn't like not being able to see others, as that was how she hunted.. by being unseen. She narrowed her eyes into slits, tentacle reaching into the crevice where she had stored her spear, swinging it up to her hand with a delicate flourish. Her tentacles kept her anchored to the reef, yet also served as a barrier and a way to strangle the safe reef if he was going to choose to go after her.

"I know you are there. I might not be able to see you right now but i did see you earlier." She twisted a tentacle upwards, suction cups gripping the side of the wall as she swung herself towards the reef more. Suspicion and years of other Mermaids and Merman alike calling her names because of her lower half, giggling and laughing at her.. even that one time she'd been attacked viciously.. she wasn't very keen about these Mermen near her territory. She could easily just vanish into the nothingness of her reef, slip into the cracks as her octopus and hide in a crevice. But she was tired of other merpeople thinking it was okay to come around here and laugh at her.

She prepared for an altercation, stiffening her entire body as her tentacles started shifting from their natural ivory to a bright crimson. A hint to the anger boiling within her.
Nia stiffened at the sight of the Northern, his body shaded like an orca, an interesting color as well. Tentacles gripping the ground, her eyes scanned over to.. a different type of merman. This one was smirking at her eyes focused on her completely, and then.. he was gone.. into the nothingness. Just like that.

Clearly this wasn't a mimic or anything. Maybe he was one of those extremely rarely found safe reefs. She'd never seen one in person before, only heard about them through rumor and speculation. And while her skills of camouflage were good because of her octopus mimic, they weren't nearly as perfect as a Safe Reef. Unable to see where he was, she immediately changed color, tentacles gripping the edge of the reef as her body became its natural ivory yellow and the blue circles glowed fiercely as a warning to her poison. She slowly shifted back to her mermaid form, her body remaining the same color as the blues seemed to become even more fierce. The mask completely covered all of her face except for the glittering blue of her eyes, which glared at where she had seen the now camouflaged merman last.

She didn't like not being able to see others, as that was how she hunted.. by being unseen. She narrowed her eyes into slits, tentacle reaching into the crevice where she had stored her spear, swinging it up to her hand with a delicate flourish. Her tentacles kept her anchored to the reef, yet also served as a barrier and a way to strangle the safe reef if he was going to choose to go after her.

"I know you are there. I might not be able to see you right now but i did see you earlier." She twisted a tentacle upwards, suction cups gripping the side of the wall as she swung herself towards the reef more. Suspicion and years of other Mermaids and Merman alike calling her names because of her lower half, giggling and laughing at her.. even that one time she'd been attacked viciously.. she wasn't very keen about these Mermen near her territory. She could easily just vanish into the nothingness of her reef, slip into the cracks as her octopus and hide in a crevice. But she was tired of other merpeople thinking it was okay to come around here and laugh at her.

She prepared for an altercation, stiffening her entire body as her tentacles started shifting from their natural ivory to a bright crimson. A hint to the anger boiling within her.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
"Oh" said the nothingness in front of Nia . Something then shimmered into existance , closer to her but still at a safe distance . "I'm sorry , it is a reflex of mine to take the appearence of my suroundings , forgive my manners" Harenam said , taking , whithout thinking , the red colors of Nia and even her bright blue eyes . "I didn't knew some Mimics could change color like Safe Reefs" Harenam had to admit that when he saw a camouflaged merperson , he thought it was another Safe Reef and git all his hopes up . But it wasn't , and he felt even more discouraged . He didn't let it show , though . "Oh , I forgot to introduce myself , how rude of me" he said , he was trying to have a better way of speaking with strangers "my name is Harenam , it's a word in a long-lost language meaning sand" he had a friendly smile on his face .
"Oh" said the nothingness in front of Nia . Something then shimmered into existance , closer to her but still at a safe distance . "I'm sorry , it is a reflex of mine to take the appearence of my suroundings , forgive my manners" Harenam said , taking , whithout thinking , the red colors of Nia and even her bright blue eyes . "I didn't knew some Mimics could change color like Safe Reefs" Harenam had to admit that when he saw a camouflaged merperson , he thought it was another Safe Reef and git all his hopes up . But it wasn't , and he felt even more discouraged . He didn't let it show , though . "Oh , I forgot to introduce myself , how rude of me" he said , he was trying to have a better way of speaking with strangers "my name is Harenam , it's a word in a long-lost language meaning sand" he had a friendly smile on his face .
V4dFDg2.png
Turning back into his merman form, mask still on, Sepis watched the scene, moving forwards to come closer to the scene. There was a merman with a ocra's tail and coloring, as well as having a long horn on their forehead. The was another Mimic, one with an octopus's lower body (What was her name..? Nia?) who seemed to be looking for someone or something.

Shifting his attention to the other, visible merman, he studied him for a few minutes. He was a huge merman, bigger than him, with light blue skin, with a white belly, with an ocra pattern, with white hair and blue eyes. His horn was longer than he first thought, a thin, sharp horn that Sepis didn't want to be stabbed with.

He suddenly saw a merman materialize out of nowhere, apologizing to Nia. He was average-sized, smaller than the other merman, with color-changing skin and eyes, as well as long tail, with long, shredded-looking funs. He greeted them, introducing himself as Harenam.

Sepis paused for a few seconds, thinking. These merpeople couldn't be Mimics, Coastals, or High Seas. They looked different, and Sepis was sure that either of those species didn't change colors or have horns. Could they be Safe Reefs or Northerns? Looking towards both of them again, he asked them, still a bit wary, "Uh... hello. My name is Sepis."
Turning back into his merman form, mask still on, Sepis watched the scene, moving forwards to come closer to the scene. There was a merman with a ocra's tail and coloring, as well as having a long horn on their forehead. The was another Mimic, one with an octopus's lower body (What was her name..? Nia?) who seemed to be looking for someone or something.

Shifting his attention to the other, visible merman, he studied him for a few minutes. He was a huge merman, bigger than him, with light blue skin, with a white belly, with an ocra pattern, with white hair and blue eyes. His horn was longer than he first thought, a thin, sharp horn that Sepis didn't want to be stabbed with.

He suddenly saw a merman materialize out of nowhere, apologizing to Nia. He was average-sized, smaller than the other merman, with color-changing skin and eyes, as well as long tail, with long, shredded-looking funs. He greeted them, introducing himself as Harenam.

Sepis paused for a few seconds, thinking. These merpeople couldn't be Mimics, Coastals, or High Seas. They looked different, and Sepis was sure that either of those species didn't change colors or have horns. Could they be Safe Reefs or Northerns? Looking towards both of them again, he asked them, still a bit wary, "Uh... hello. My name is Sepis."
((Whoa, I missed a lot. I need to subscribe to this.))
After a couple delicious samples, Skylar purchased a few bags of the seaweed candy and put them in her purse, giving a couple pieces to Killer and heading off.

Skylar swam for about a mile until she reached her cozy home, which, thankfully, was not too far from that marketplace. It was one of the reasons she bought the house, actually.

Setting her purse on her coffee table, Skylar went upstairs and flopped on her bed, the seaweed covers fluttering in the water as she closed her eyes for a moment.

A confused, brightly colored fish fluttered in through her open window. "Oh- hi, honey, come on, let's go," she coaxed, stroking the fish and nudging it out the window. "Bye!" she called as it swam away.
((Whoa, I missed a lot. I need to subscribe to this.))
After a couple delicious samples, Skylar purchased a few bags of the seaweed candy and put them in her purse, giving a couple pieces to Killer and heading off.

Skylar swam for about a mile until she reached her cozy home, which, thankfully, was not too far from that marketplace. It was one of the reasons she bought the house, actually.

Setting her purse on her coffee table, Skylar went upstairs and flopped on her bed, the seaweed covers fluttering in the water as she closed her eyes for a moment.

A confused, brightly colored fish fluttered in through her open window. "Oh- hi, honey, come on, let's go," she coaxed, stroking the fish and nudging it out the window. "Bye!" she called as it swam away.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Nia gazed at the Safe reef, still clinging to the rocks as her eyes followed him. "Most mimics can't." Her skin rippled slightly as it changed back to a normal ivory yellow, the circles had ceased glowing as bright, but the blue was still there as a constant reminder that she had the poison with her. "If you couldn't tell.. I'm an octopus Mimic."

She released the rocks, tentacles streaming behind her as she circled around to get a better look at Harenam, blue eyes scanning him. He had long fins, which almost looked as if they had been shredded, a tail that was quite lovely to be honest. She wished she could have a lower half like that.. and not her weird.. tentacle thing or whatever was going on.

Nia came to a stop floating in the water beside him, in easy range of her crevice if anything were to happen. "So.. a safe reef, huh?" She was intrigued. In general the rumors about them were that they were generally docile species. They could be so much more than that if they wanted. Nia herself used her camouflage abilities for various activities. Still.. considering he was even better than herself at blending, she might be out of a job if he came to town.

"I'm Nia. My mask is Nil." She surveyed the colors he was flashing to match her own, an odd habit indeed, but honestly intriguing to her. Her body slowly shifted into a light shade of blue to reflect the mild excitement at seeing a Safe Reef.

Nia gazed at the Safe reef, still clinging to the rocks as her eyes followed him. "Most mimics can't." Her skin rippled slightly as it changed back to a normal ivory yellow, the circles had ceased glowing as bright, but the blue was still there as a constant reminder that she had the poison with her. "If you couldn't tell.. I'm an octopus Mimic."

She released the rocks, tentacles streaming behind her as she circled around to get a better look at Harenam, blue eyes scanning him. He had long fins, which almost looked as if they had been shredded, a tail that was quite lovely to be honest. She wished she could have a lower half like that.. and not her weird.. tentacle thing or whatever was going on.

Nia came to a stop floating in the water beside him, in easy range of her crevice if anything were to happen. "So.. a safe reef, huh?" She was intrigued. In general the rumors about them were that they were generally docile species. They could be so much more than that if they wanted. Nia herself used her camouflage abilities for various activities. Still.. considering he was even better than herself at blending, she might be out of a job if he came to town.

"I'm Nia. My mask is Nil." She surveyed the colors he was flashing to match her own, an odd habit indeed, but honestly intriguing to her. Her body slowly shifted into a light shade of blue to reflect the mild excitement at seeing a Safe Reef.

Skylar looked out her open window, the seaweed curtains flapping as she observed the town below. She was bored again. Gently stroking Killer's tiny shell, she jumped out the window.

Skylar swam over the vivid reefs, pausing only to look at beautiful pieces of coral. Tittering a bit, she sang her favorite lullaby as she explored the colorful boundaries of the Blue Fin.

She stopped midsong as she passed a group of mer talking about "safe reefs". Wait. Skylar squinted. Was one.. a Safe Reef?

"What are you talking about?" Skylar asked, cocking her head and making a mental note that if these mer were dangerous, she would strike.
Skylar looked out her open window, the seaweed curtains flapping as she observed the town below. She was bored again. Gently stroking Killer's tiny shell, she jumped out the window.

Skylar swam over the vivid reefs, pausing only to look at beautiful pieces of coral. Tittering a bit, she sang her favorite lullaby as she explored the colorful boundaries of the Blue Fin.

She stopped midsong as she passed a group of mer talking about "safe reefs". Wait. Skylar squinted. Was one.. a Safe Reef?

"What are you talking about?" Skylar asked, cocking her head and making a mental note that if these mer were dangerous, she would strike.
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop

((I'm sorty , I won't be here until wednesday))

((I'm sorty , I won't be here until wednesday))
V4dFDg2.png
((Sorry it took more time))

The northern blinked at Sepis as he introduced himself , and then at a high sea as she arrived . They weren't even supposed to be spotted by anyfish and now they were surrounded by three merfolks . That was bad . Well , maybe not . Aguamenti swam back a little , fearing what would happen next . They didn't looked dangerous ... But Obsidian was very clear on the fact that they wouldn't accept them . He repeated it all the time , it was THE rule they'd been thaught : stay away from strangers , strangers are dangerous . Thier dad had started this , it must have been for a reason . Still , the whale mimic didn't looked very dangerous .. well he COULD be , he knew , everybody could be dangerous , but he didn't have that Obsidian-vibe , so he probably was okay . He still didn't knew what to do tho , he hoped Harenam would do something . It was awkward .
Harenam was about to say something when first a whale mimic and then a high sea approached them . He looked at Nia and then at the two others , they wouldn't be continuing thier conversation now . "We're introducing ourselves . Because we just met . Like normal merfolks" said Harenam . He didn't liked being rude or making others feel stupid , but he didn't wanted to tell everybody he was a safe reef . He told Nia because he had a vibe he could trust her with this little secret , but he wouldn't be able to keep track of the three of them , especially in different territories . He hoped Nia wouldn't think bad of him for this . "Oh , my bad , I just remembered" he said , looking at his brother "Aguamenti , brother is probably waiting for us at home , we should probably go" . For a panicking second , Aguamenti had looked confuse , but after he started swimming away , not toward thier home . They didn't wanted them to follow them to thier home . Harenam looked at Nia "I'm sorry we have to leave that fast , Nia" he said sadly , heartfully . He would love to make friends , but now he was too scared to handle the situation properly , the best was to go away . "I'll come back here sometimes , if you want to see me again . May our ancestors be with you" Harenam said , starting to follow his brother . He really wanted to change color , blend in with the ocean , but it would be suspicious to the newcomers . He really hoped that Nia wouldn't say anything to the others , and that none of them would follow .
Obsidian swam in the marketplace for a moment , but got bored and went to the library like he usually did . In here he saw a hippocamp mimic trying to take some books as his shrimp friend was all offended over a cooking book ;100 Ways To Cook Shrimps ! Obsidian rolled his eyes , he didn't knew if peace was gonna last , it never lasted in all history . He swam to the highest floor , where the oldest books were . They were his favourite ; millenary books relating history or society at that time . Or even some books about other species that had existed long ago that people succeeded in hiding from the Purification . Obsidian hated the fact that the three nations nearly destroyed all thier knowledge about the others , not even wanting to preserve thier memory as they completely slaughtered them . He swam to the darkest corner of this library floor , where the only book completely about abyssals was . Of course , it was his favourite book . Nobody ever went into the dark abyss , the Underworld , so even when they existed , abyssals were pretty much a mystery for everybody . He liked that . Though he hated the fact that there weren't any more books about them . He read the small book quickly , fetching another about strange merfolk sightings , 'proving' that there were other species before the Three Nations were formed . It was very plausible , though he didn't knew if these 'sightings' were real . Anyway , it was still better than nothing . He had a small thought for his brothers , who were probably dying of boredom while he lied about 'observing from affar' and was now having a good time in the high sea's library . But they were too much different , people would have known . But according to the book on abyssals , they descended from high seas , or the other way around , so he kinda looked like a wierd-looking one . So he could go into the city , undetected and unsuspected , as the knowledge about the abyssal's appearence disapeared .
((Sorry it took more time))

The northern blinked at Sepis as he introduced himself , and then at a high sea as she arrived . They weren't even supposed to be spotted by anyfish and now they were surrounded by three merfolks . That was bad . Well , maybe not . Aguamenti swam back a little , fearing what would happen next . They didn't looked dangerous ... But Obsidian was very clear on the fact that they wouldn't accept them . He repeated it all the time , it was THE rule they'd been thaught : stay away from strangers , strangers are dangerous . Thier dad had started this , it must have been for a reason . Still , the whale mimic didn't looked very dangerous .. well he COULD be , he knew , everybody could be dangerous , but he didn't have that Obsidian-vibe , so he probably was okay . He still didn't knew what to do tho , he hoped Harenam would do something . It was awkward .
Harenam was about to say something when first a whale mimic and then a high sea approached them . He looked at Nia and then at the two others , they wouldn't be continuing thier conversation now . "We're introducing ourselves . Because we just met . Like normal merfolks" said Harenam . He didn't liked being rude or making others feel stupid , but he didn't wanted to tell everybody he was a safe reef . He told Nia because he had a vibe he could trust her with this little secret , but he wouldn't be able to keep track of the three of them , especially in different territories . He hoped Nia wouldn't think bad of him for this . "Oh , my bad , I just remembered" he said , looking at his brother "Aguamenti , brother is probably waiting for us at home , we should probably go" . For a panicking second , Aguamenti had looked confuse , but after he started swimming away , not toward thier home . They didn't wanted them to follow them to thier home . Harenam looked at Nia "I'm sorry we have to leave that fast , Nia" he said sadly , heartfully . He would love to make friends , but now he was too scared to handle the situation properly , the best was to go away . "I'll come back here sometimes , if you want to see me again . May our ancestors be with you" Harenam said , starting to follow his brother . He really wanted to change color , blend in with the ocean , but it would be suspicious to the newcomers . He really hoped that Nia wouldn't say anything to the others , and that none of them would follow .
Obsidian swam in the marketplace for a moment , but got bored and went to the library like he usually did . In here he saw a hippocamp mimic trying to take some books as his shrimp friend was all offended over a cooking book ;100 Ways To Cook Shrimps ! Obsidian rolled his eyes , he didn't knew if peace was gonna last , it never lasted in all history . He swam to the highest floor , where the oldest books were . They were his favourite ; millenary books relating history or society at that time . Or even some books about other species that had existed long ago that people succeeded in hiding from the Purification . Obsidian hated the fact that the three nations nearly destroyed all thier knowledge about the others , not even wanting to preserve thier memory as they completely slaughtered them . He swam to the darkest corner of this library floor , where the only book completely about abyssals was . Of course , it was his favourite book . Nobody ever went into the dark abyss , the Underworld , so even when they existed , abyssals were pretty much a mystery for everybody . He liked that . Though he hated the fact that there weren't any more books about them . He read the small book quickly , fetching another about strange merfolk sightings , 'proving' that there were other species before the Three Nations were formed . It was very plausible , though he didn't knew if these 'sightings' were real . Anyway , it was still better than nothing . He had a small thought for his brothers , who were probably dying of boredom while he lied about 'observing from affar' and was now having a good time in the high sea's library . But they were too much different , people would have known . But according to the book on abyssals , they descended from high seas , or the other way around , so he kinda looked like a wierd-looking one . So he could go into the city , undetected and unsuspected , as the knowledge about the abyssal's appearence disapeared .
V4dFDg2.png
Nia watched the safe reef with mild interest, body still flashing various colors. When he said he had to go her body turned back to normal in disappointment, eyes scanning Harenam carefully.

She simply watched him with the mask covering her entire face. "I think i would like that. It could make for interesting conversations i suppose." She turned to Skylar, disappointed that the mermaid had interrupted them. She could sense Harenam's nervousness.. probably a fear of too many others knowing what he was.. something she could understand. "He thought i was a safe reef because i am an octopus mimic." To demonstrate, her tentacles shifted color, hues of blues and purples flicking across them followed by a flash of green and then turning to their normal ivory color.

She waved a goodbye at Harenam. "If you do return, take care not to approach around the south side." then she turned to Skye, surveying the high sea and the whale mimic in turn.

She'd never really been a fan of high seas.. mainly because they tended to stare down their nose at her as if she was beneath them. or they would go so far as to pick on her for her.. exotic lower half. As for the whale mimic.. she'd seen him around a few times.. she didn't know him personally.. because she mainly kept to herself. "You know.. It is kind of rude to eavesdrop and interrupt others while they are talking.. just to let you know." Her tentacles writhed beneath her, keeping her floating in the water in a bizarre and delicate fashion.
Nia watched the safe reef with mild interest, body still flashing various colors. When he said he had to go her body turned back to normal in disappointment, eyes scanning Harenam carefully.

She simply watched him with the mask covering her entire face. "I think i would like that. It could make for interesting conversations i suppose." She turned to Skylar, disappointed that the mermaid had interrupted them. She could sense Harenam's nervousness.. probably a fear of too many others knowing what he was.. something she could understand. "He thought i was a safe reef because i am an octopus mimic." To demonstrate, her tentacles shifted color, hues of blues and purples flicking across them followed by a flash of green and then turning to their normal ivory color.

She waved a goodbye at Harenam. "If you do return, take care not to approach around the south side." then she turned to Skye, surveying the high sea and the whale mimic in turn.

She'd never really been a fan of high seas.. mainly because they tended to stare down their nose at her as if she was beneath them. or they would go so far as to pick on her for her.. exotic lower half. As for the whale mimic.. she'd seen him around a few times.. she didn't know him personally.. because she mainly kept to herself. "You know.. It is kind of rude to eavesdrop and interrupt others while they are talking.. just to let you know." Her tentacles writhed beneath her, keeping her floating in the water in a bizarre and delicate fashion.
1 2 3