Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ping the sibblings or relatives
You ping the relative of one of your dragons relatives either their sibblings or their niece or nephew or even a cousin. If they dont have any ping the mom. You write them a letter from your dragon. like Don't forgot to add "your being pinged for a forum" [quote]dear [insert dragon name] I am your your [insert relationship] etc etc etc blah blaj blah blah [/quote]
You ping the relative of one of your dragons relatives either their sibblings or their niece or nephew or even a cousin. If they dont have any ping the mom.

You write them a letter from your dragon. like

Don't forgot to add "your being pinged for a forum"

Quote:
dear [insert dragon name]
I am your your [insert relationship]
etc etc etc blah blaj blah blah
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
@NimbleKit [b]You've been pinged for a forum ping the relatives forum. so this is why you're pinged[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28303615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283037/28303615_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Neon, I am your younger half brother Springload. I don't think we ever met before, but I was wondering... if YOU'D LIKE TO GO ON ADVENTURE TO HELP ME FIND THE LOST CITY OF THE 12TH ELEMENT. The sprits they deemed me worthy. Since you're a releative of me, you'd be just as worthy. sincerely Springload [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29069056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290691/29069056_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NimbleKit

You've been pinged for a forum ping the relatives forum. so this is why you're pinged

28303615_350.png

Dear Neon,

I am your younger half brother Springload. I don't think we ever met before, but I was wondering... if YOU'D LIKE TO GO ON ADVENTURE TO HELP ME FIND THE LOST CITY OF THE 12TH ELEMENT. The sprits they deemed me worthy. Since you're a releative of me, you'd be just as worthy.

sincerely Springload

29069056_350.png

I would love to go onto an adventure with you SpringLoad! The Clan is busy, but I think they can handle themselves... How will this adventure work? Because Im always ready for the challenge as long as my family will be safe. Including you now SpringLoad! :)
I would love to go onto an adventure with you SpringLoad! The Clan is busy, but I think they can handle themselves... How will this adventure work? Because Im always ready for the challenge as long as my family will be safe. Including you now SpringLoad! :)
@NimbleKit you wouldn't want to go an aventure with springload, he's crazy, he kicked a statue for not telling him where the lost city is, thinking the statue was a alive
@NimbleKit you wouldn't want to go an aventure with springload, he's crazy, he kicked a statue for not telling him where the lost city is, thinking the statue was a alive
... Maybe he just needs his family beside him caring for him?
... Maybe he just needs his family beside him caring for him?
I think I should go with him... It seems important. I mean I am his half brother? That does matter... If you want to come if he does get crazy be my guest.
I think I should go with him... It seems important. I mean I am his half brother? That does matter... If you want to come if he does get crazy be my guest.
@NimbleKit

I was thinking of giving him a mate named Quillfire, its going to be a tanish and dark brown dragon
@NimbleKit

I was thinking of giving him a mate named Quillfire, its going to be a tanish and dark brown dragon
Cool I will be ready then to see him after he gets to see the eyes of his child. And then I will be and uncle! ( This is Neon Speaking I'm a girl so...)
Cool I will be ready then to see him after he gets to see the eyes of his child. And then I will be and uncle! ( This is Neon Speaking I'm a girl so...)
( Neon writes a letter to SpringLoad)

Dear: SpringLoad

Halfbrother! What a wonder to see you have already found love with QuillFire! I hope your time with her is mystical! Afterwards.... I was wondering about your plans to go on this... ADVENTURE of yours. Give me the deets and maybe we can both bring our mates as a double half brother date! <.> See u soon!

( Neon writes a letter to SpringLoad)

Dear: SpringLoad

Halfbrother! What a wonder to see you have already found love with QuillFire! I hope your time with her is mystical! Afterwards.... I was wondering about your plans to go on this... ADVENTURE of yours. Give me the deets and maybe we can both bring our mates as a double half brother date! <.> See u soon!

( Um this is towards the avatar making this roleplay... I JUST FOUND THAT QUILLFIRE IS A DUDE!!!)
( Um this is towards the avatar making this roleplay... I JUST FOUND THAT QUILLFIRE IS A DUDE!!!)