Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Twinkling Dreams Accent (Lowered price)
1 2 3 4 5
It's all good, I am super busy so I can usually only pop on once a day lately anyways! Thanks so much! (:
It's all good, I am super busy so I can usually only pop on once a day lately anyways! Thanks so much! (:
@stscribbles @Moons @elusive1ar @FailCat13

Just to let you know, I lowered the price down to 400g instead!
@stscribbles @Moons @elusive1ar @FailCat13

Just to let you know, I lowered the price down to 400g instead!
@Potatoe Alrighty! Let me know when it's done!!!!
@Potatoe Alrighty! Let me know when it's done!!!!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13
Will do! :D
@FailCat13
Will do! :D
@Potatoe

Thanks for the notice~ I'm looking forward to this lovely accent ^^
@Potatoe

Thanks for the notice~ I'm looking forward to this lovely accent ^^
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@potatoe if the price is 400g, I could totally do all gold if that works better for you rather than a split payment! Just let me know what you would prefer (:
@potatoe if the price is 400g, I could totally do all gold if that works better for you rather than a split payment! Just let me know what you would prefer (:
@stscribbles
That'd be fine with me! I'm trying to sell a skin right now, so hopefully if it sells, I'll be able to send in the accent sooner by using the funds from the skin instead!
@stscribbles
That'd be fine with me! I'm trying to sell a skin right now, so hopefully if it sells, I'll be able to send in the accent sooner by using the funds from the skin instead!
@Potatoe Please add me to your list. I would love to have this skin and have the 400gold. Thank Bunches. I would also like to purchase one for a friend for Christmas if possible also.
@Potatoe Please add me to your list. I would love to have this skin and have the 400gold. Thank Bunches. I would also like to purchase one for a friend for Christmas if possible also.
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gifWsu677T.png
@Cuddlecat65
I'm sorry but I'm afraid it's 400 gems, not gold :c
@Cuddlecat65
I'm sorry but I'm afraid it's 400 gems, not gold :c
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5