Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | preview apparel on YOUR dragon
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Big support! I've suggested this a few times and I think it wold be super helpful
Big support! I've suggested this a few times and I think it wold be super helpful
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
Bumping this back up because please It could be an addition to the apparel page you go to or something in the scrying workshop
Bumping this back up because please It could be an addition to the apparel page you go to or something in the scrying workshop
Support
Support
support!!
support!!
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Support!

It's always so frustrating so spend a ton of money on a piece of apparel and have it clash with the dragon you thought it would look nice with.
Support!

It's always so frustrating so spend a ton of money on a piece of apparel and have it clash with the dragon you thought it would look nice with.
BhWDcLm.png
yes!!!
yes!!!
I need this so much
I need this so much
xEyhnVi.gif
Good Flamecaller, I need this so badly!
It woul help so much for when I'm trying to match appral with the apperla that I already have. I mean, I usually have to eyeball it and Try to make a mental image to place it, and I know where It would be, and I can mostly tell how it'll look, but a lot of he time I still fail anyway. :P
Good Flamecaller, I need this so badly!
It woul help so much for when I'm trying to match appral with the apperla that I already have. I mean, I usually have to eyeball it and Try to make a mental image to place it, and I know where It would be, and I can mostly tell how it'll look, but a lot of he time I still fail anyway. :P
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@tetris Full-on support! I've had so many experiences trying to buy things and when I get them, the turn out to clash with my dragons existing outfit or genetics, like genes or colors. It's so sad, especially when I save up a ton of money for some of these things.

To reiterate, SUPPORT!
@tetris Full-on support! I've had so many experiences trying to buy things and when I get them, the turn out to clash with my dragons existing outfit or genetics, like genes or colors. It's so sad, especially when I save up a ton of money for some of these things.

To reiterate, SUPPORT!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
I totally support this! It could probably work something like how you preview skins, with your dragons showing up in the little box below the example. And, like everyone else in this thread has been bringing up, if you can preview skins and accents, then why not implement the same thing with apparel as well?
I totally support this! It could probably work something like how you preview skins, with your dragons showing up in the little box below the example. And, like everyone else in this thread has been bringing up, if you can preview skins and accents, then why not implement the same thing with apparel as well?
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47