Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Badges found!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pinging you because you use one of the emblems and have an account from 2014 or older ^^ If any of you have any information on these badges origin OR knows of MORE BADGES please shout out!

(see page 1, please)

@Voice @mizubea @WinterStrike @Mireu @Tomoelu
@Impception @PinkWater @Vikaya @WhisperingGlade (thank you for crediting bunshee, I'm asking them now, but if you know of other emblems like it please scream out) @JEagle @seasidecherry @OceanEyesofJune
@Sungjoo @Idols @SpringMagic (I love your username)
Pinging you because you use one of the emblems and have an account from 2014 or older ^^ If any of you have any information on these badges origin OR knows of MORE BADGES please shout out!

(see page 1, please)

@Voice @mizubea @WinterStrike @Mireu @Tomoelu
@Impception @PinkWater @Vikaya @WhisperingGlade (thank you for crediting bunshee, I'm asking them now, but if you know of other emblems like it please scream out) @JEagle @seasidecherry @OceanEyesofJune
@Sungjoo @Idols @SpringMagic (I love your username)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
no clue tbh, sorry
i think i found it on the light forums or something
no clue tbh, sorry
i think i found it on the light forums or something
ilyn9v.jpg tumblr epicmafia PFQ
They're by Bunshee.

Bunshee is no longer active so you won't get an answer from them. My guess is that each flight has one. But who knows where they all are. Good luck finding them.
They're by Bunshee.

Bunshee is no longer active so you won't get an answer from them. My guess is that each flight has one. But who knows where they all are. Good luck finding them.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Lisegathe

In the arcane forums we have a section with just signature banners. That is where I got it from. You might have to check with someone from each flight to see if they have something similar. I would assume though that you have probably already thought of this as well.
@Lisegathe

In the arcane forums we have a section with just signature banners. That is where I got it from. You might have to check with someone from each flight to see if they have something similar. I would assume though that you have probably already thought of this as well.
@Impception Thanks ^^ now I have 3 arrows pointing to bunshee, and you are the first active player to say so. Now I only need to find the rest of the emblems.
@Impception Thanks ^^ now I have 3 arrows pointing to bunshee, and you are the first active player to say so. Now I only need to find the rest of the emblems.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@WhisperingGlade Thanks, I'll make the other flights check ;) I checked wind's a while ago.
@WhisperingGlade Thanks, I'll make the other flights check ;) I checked wind's a while ago.
Bunshee wrote: Block | Report I do have a lightning one, but I haven't made a plague one yet ^^; Jul 24, 2014, 06:20:14
Bunshee wrote: Block | Report I do have a lightning one, but I haven't made a plague one yet ^^; Jul 24, 2014, 06:20:14
@WhisperingGlade thank you, you are an angel <3
@WhisperingGlade thank you, you are an angel <3
@aliciaa please check the lightning forum for a badge library. Thanks!
@aliciaa please check the lightning forum for a badge library. Thanks!
@Lisegathe

As you may have figured by now, sources all lead to Bunshee. However, I'm reverse-searching and I don't think a masterpost exists anymore- maybe at one point there was, but there isn't anymore.

I'll let you know if I find anything.
@Lisegathe

As you may have figured by now, sources all lead to Bunshee. However, I'm reverse-searching and I don't think a masterpost exists anymore- maybe at one point there was, but there isn't anymore.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
1 2 3 4 5 6