Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exult Treasure? [SOLVED]
I recently exalted my dragon, Heza to the plaguebringer. it didn't say she gave me treasure and I'm not sure how to check, because I didn't look how much treasure I had initially. Just want to know what happened?
I recently exalted my dragon, Heza to the plaguebringer. it didn't say she gave me treasure and I'm not sure how to check, because I didn't look how much treasure I had initially. Just want to know what happened?
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
@Meddled Was Heza one of the dragons you got when you started? Either the random one or the one whose colors you picked? Your progenitors do not give you money upon exaltation, nor do they count towards dom!
@Meddled Was Heza one of the dragons you got when you started? Either the random one or the one whose colors you picked? Your progenitors do not give you money upon exaltation, nor do they count towards dom!
@Raisin, yes she was! Thank you for clearing that up!
@Raisin, yes she was! Thank you for clearing that up!
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!