Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Busts, Humans/Gjinkas/Dragons
1 2 3 4
@posttragedy

Thank you! She's my pride and joy <3
@posttragedy

Thank you! She's my pride and joy <3
rvIMLeS.png
You can no longer enter for drawings!! Thank you everyone who did! If you like my art, make sure to check out my commissions!
You can no longer enter for drawings!! Thank you everyone who did! If you like my art, make sure to check out my commissions!
Kris, Arcane dragon clan
They/them
Any dragon without clothes or a familiar is for sale!
I'm very friendly even though I don't use the forum very often.
I do commissions! Check here to see if commissions are open!
@posttragedy Could you please do this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6542562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65426/6542562_350.png[/img] [/url]
@posttragedy

Could you please do this boy?

6542562_350.png
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16124481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161245/16124481_350.png[/img] [/url] If possible, could I get this girl? Dragon, of course~ @posttragedy

16124481_350.png

If possible, could I get this girl? Dragon, of course~

@posttragedy
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
@KiraDog234
@Tsuni
I'm sorry, but I'm no longer doing the busts for free. If you'd like to commission me, painted busts cost around 2700 coins, so if you're interested, check here!
@KiraDog234
@Tsuni
I'm sorry, but I'm no longer doing the busts for free. If you'd like to commission me, painted busts cost around 2700 coins, so if you're interested, check here!
Kris, Arcane dragon clan
They/them
@posttragedy nope I didn't have preference I posted them in case you had a particular one that caught your eye. They're all static members of my clan. Either or as well - they have no human form design right now.
@posttragedy nope I didn't have preference I posted them in case you had a particular one that caught your eye. They're all static members of my clan. Either or as well - they have no human form design right now.
p9QNy6q.pngToyhouse || Tumblr
@Milesian
@AiDeeKay
@Chaosdragoness
@Comic1Sans
@shsltrashboy
@SwanMuffin27
@tybaltcatulet
@Petall
@creepsheeps
@Novawaltz
@Kaixin
I hate to say this, but I will not be able to complete all art by Monday. Due to circumstances with my family and mental health I have been unable to draw. This does not mean that you will not receive your drawings, and you should expect to get them by Christmas (Dec. 25th). I hope you all understand, and I am trying my hardest to get these done.
@Milesian
@AiDeeKay
@Chaosdragoness
@Comic1Sans
@shsltrashboy
@SwanMuffin27
@tybaltcatulet
@Petall
@creepsheeps
@Novawaltz
@Kaixin
I hate to say this, but I will not be able to complete all art by Monday. Due to circumstances with my family and mental health I have been unable to draw. This does not mean that you will not receive your drawings, and you should expect to get them by Christmas (Dec. 25th). I hope you all understand, and I am trying my hardest to get these done.
Kris, Arcane dragon clan
They/them
@posttragedy

There's no need to apologize! Take care of you and yours. These are free and the fact that you're offering them at all is amazing, if you need extra time that's not a problem. Take care!!
@posttragedy

There's no need to apologize! Take care of you and yours. These are free and the fact that you're offering them at all is amazing, if you need extra time that's not a problem. Take care!!
rvIMLeS.png
[quote name="AiDeeKay" date=2016-12-04 10:24:50] @posttragedy There's no need to apologize! Take care of you and yours. These are free and the fact that you're offering them at all is amazing, if you need extra time that's not a problem. Take care!! [/quote] Couldn't of daid it any better myself
AiDeeKay wrote on 2016-12-04:
@posttragedy

Couldn't of daid it any better myself
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
^^^
^^^
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
1 2 3 4