Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5k Stories
If you need a story for your dragon, I'll happy to write one for 5000 treasure. Just give me a picture of your dragon, wanted length of story, and a general direction you want the story to go. Expect it done within 3-4 days. I look forward to trading with you!

Short Example;
SkyShadow
Role: Hunter/LifeSaver
Personality: Brave, fierce, angry, sad, proud

SkyShadow walked along the edge of the mountain glancing down at his group. Young males were taught to kill anyone who passes through the mountain, but the females were taught to aid them, and help them on their journey. SkyShadow laid down and watch the future of the group train. “I remember when you were like them,” Lunar said settling down beside him. He watched remembering when he was young. Running wild, and catching rabbits with Lunar. He recalled his first mission, a hunter shot his brother and SkyShadow tore the dragon to pieces, and to this day he despises them.

“HUNTERS!” a SnowLeopard shouted. “Send out a squad to eradicate them, and bring back the bones for feasting!” SkyShadow ordered. “You should go with them,” Lunar said. “Indeed!” he replied childishly. It’s been a long time since he’s killed anyone, so this ought to be interesting. As he ran toward the hunter, he lowered his horns. CRACK! The hunter fired his gun, but it bounced of his horns. The hunter was to slow to reload and SkyShadow’s horns pierced into the dragon's body, crunching his bones and organs. A group of hunters came and saw SkyShadow. “This just got VERY interesting,” SkyShadow whispered, and ran toward the hunters.
If you need a story for your dragon, I'll happy to write one for 5000 treasure. Just give me a picture of your dragon, wanted length of story, and a general direction you want the story to go. Expect it done within 3-4 days. I look forward to trading with you!

Short Example;
SkyShadow
Role: Hunter/LifeSaver
Personality: Brave, fierce, angry, sad, proud

SkyShadow walked along the edge of the mountain glancing down at his group. Young males were taught to kill anyone who passes through the mountain, but the females were taught to aid them, and help them on their journey. SkyShadow laid down and watch the future of the group train. “I remember when you were like them,” Lunar said settling down beside him. He watched remembering when he was young. Running wild, and catching rabbits with Lunar. He recalled his first mission, a hunter shot his brother and SkyShadow tore the dragon to pieces, and to this day he despises them.

“HUNTERS!” a SnowLeopard shouted. “Send out a squad to eradicate them, and bring back the bones for feasting!” SkyShadow ordered. “You should go with them,” Lunar said. “Indeed!” he replied childishly. It’s been a long time since he’s killed anyone, so this ought to be interesting. As he ran toward the hunter, he lowered his horns. CRACK! The hunter fired his gun, but it bounced of his horns. The hunter was to slow to reload and SkyShadow’s horns pierced into the dragon's body, crunching his bones and organs. A group of hunters came and saw SkyShadow. “This just got VERY interesting,” SkyShadow whispered, and ran toward the hunters.
foyxVZq.gif
eyyyyyyy senpai couldja type me one for Yoru?
he's like one of them grand paladin knights
just have him be killin something

i might edit it to be more grammatically correct.
eyyyyyyy senpai couldja type me one for Yoru?
he's like one of them grand paladin knights
just have him be killin something

i might edit it to be more grammatically correct.
i rose from the dead and i'm probably going back in like 3 days