Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Movie (HUB)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Nebulae1
Add me to the pinglist please!

I have to say, I share concerns about the rating and violence that will be present in the movie. It wouldn't be Warriors without the fighting, considering that's kind of an integral part of the plot. I know for sure my parents won't let me see it if it's rated R, but I don't want to see a mediocre, watered-down version of the books I love so much. I'll choose to be optimistic, though, so here's hoping.
@Nebulae1
Add me to the pinglist please!

I have to say, I share concerns about the rating and violence that will be present in the movie. It wouldn't be Warriors without the fighting, considering that's kind of an integral part of the plot. I know for sure my parents won't let me see it if it's rated R, but I don't want to see a mediocre, watered-down version of the books I love so much. I'll choose to be optimistic, though, so here's hoping.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@eaglefairy

sorry for the late ping~ added
@eaglefairy

sorry for the late ping~ added
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@Nebulae1 Can you add me to the pinglist?

I'm really excited for the Warriors movie. I feel like now, the only thing that could make it had is if they didn't include a lot of violent scenes.
@Nebulae1 Can you add me to the pinglist?

I'm really excited for the Warriors movie. I feel like now, the only thing that could make it had is if they didn't include a lot of violent scenes.
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
@ravencloudcat

Added!
@ravencloudcat

Added!
@nebulae1 I would like to be added to the pinglist as well!
@nebulae1 I would like to be added to the pinglist as well!
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
@Wisegirl

Whoops~ Sorry for the super late ping! Added

And to everyone- I have listed this as the hub for the Warrior Cats movie! Discussion is welcomed and encouraged.
@Wisegirl

Whoops~ Sorry for the super late ping! Added

And to everyone- I have listed this as the hub for the Warrior Cats movie! Discussion is welcomed and encouraged.
@Eaglefairy I don't think the rating will be R at all. If anything maybe PG-13 or just Unrated. I've been reading Warriors for a long time and considering it was allowed in Middle School libraries I can't imagine it ever being rated R. Hope this reassured you! :)
@Eaglefairy I don't think the rating will be R at all. If anything maybe PG-13 or just Unrated. I've been reading Warriors for a long time and considering it was allowed in Middle School libraries I can't imagine it ever being rated R. Hope this reassured you! :)
@Lavendeer
You have a good point about the middle school library thing. I'm guessing a lot of kids will want to see it, and they won't miss that demographic by making it R. It did reassure me, and I'm looking forward to the movie!
@Lavendeer
You have a good point about the middle school library thing. I'm guessing a lot of kids will want to see it, and they won't miss that demographic by making it R. It did reassure me, and I'm looking forward to the movie!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Ooooooo so hyped! I just hope they won't be animating them , with moving mouth and such. ;-; that's just a turnoff. But if the movie is live action , how will this affect the cats? Most importantly , I look forward too seeing little Fernkit , that's meh baby right there.

Anyways -
I'm still hyped either way , with the guy who worked on Harry Potter for our sake , this should be amazing.

EDIT: Well I should have read the link first , but now I feel good about the whole motion picture thing. Paddington looked good (I've never watched it , so I can't tell tell) , but honestly I don't think there's another way too do it , unless it's drawn out . This actually reminds me of Narnia , but I don't think they used motion picture, but I could be wrong. Asland looked great tho. Either way it could be down , I'll still be happy :)
Ooooooo so hyped! I just hope they won't be animating them , with moving mouth and such. ;-; that's just a turnoff. But if the movie is live action , how will this affect the cats? Most importantly , I look forward too seeing little Fernkit , that's meh baby right there.

Anyways -
I'm still hyped either way , with the guy who worked on Harry Potter for our sake , this should be amazing.

EDIT: Well I should have read the link first , but now I feel good about the whole motion picture thing. Paddington looked good (I've never watched it , so I can't tell tell) , but honestly I don't think there's another way too do it , unless it's drawn out . This actually reminds me of Narnia , but I don't think they used motion picture, but I could be wrong. Asland looked great tho. Either way it could be down , I'll still be happy :)
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I'm hyped, but I hope it won't be a film for small children with censored fight scenes and no bloodshed x) because it's certainly not how it was in the books and I wouldn't like it if they changed it . but for some reasons a lot of people think that all stories with animals that have a brain and think and talk are for children...:/

I'm hyped, but I hope it won't be a film for small children with censored fight scenes and no bloodshed x) because it's certainly not how it was in the books and I wouldn't like it if they changed it . but for some reasons a lot of people think that all stories with animals that have a brain and think and talk are for children...:/

i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14