Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Difference between these 2 battle stones
Whats the difference between these 2 battle stones/items, Blazing Slash and Flame Bolt???
I want to equip one to my fire dragon (level 6) but dont know if theres a difference between them or not.
Can anyone help me?
Whats the difference between these 2 battle stones/items, Blazing Slash and Flame Bolt???
I want to equip one to my fire dragon (level 6) but dont know if theres a difference between them or not.
Can anyone help me?
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Blazing Slash is Attack Based whereas Flame Bolt is Magic/Intelligence Based, I think haha
Blazing Slash is Attack Based whereas Flame Bolt is Magic/Intelligence Based, I think haha
oh I forgot one could be for a magic dragon, mine is a attack dragon.
Is there a guild that tells you which battle stones are for magic dragons and which is for attack dragons?
oh I forgot one could be for a magic dragon, mine is a attack dragon.
Is there a guild that tells you which battle stones are for magic dragons and which is for attack dragons?
@Placid

The item description tends to do it. There is a guide, but I don't have it on hand.

If it's a 'slash', it's physical. Otherwise it tends to be magic.
@Placid

The item description tends to do it. There is a guide, but I don't have it on hand.

If it's a 'slash', it's physical. Otherwise it tends to be magic.
Slashes are physical and bolts are magical.
Slashes are physical and bolts are magical.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
ok, thanks everyone for the help. ^.^
I really appreciate it.
ok, thanks everyone for the help. ^.^
I really appreciate it.
Also, the battle stones like Sear(Fire), Fossilize(Earth), Shroud(Shadow), Contaminate(Plague), Disorient(Wind), Shock(Lightning), Drown(Water), Congeal(Ice), Enamor(Light), Enfeeble(Arcane) and Envenom(Nature) are all INT based attacks, so they won't do well on a physical attacker!
Also, the battle stones like Sear(Fire), Fossilize(Earth), Shroud(Shadow), Contaminate(Plague), Disorient(Wind), Shock(Lightning), Drown(Water), Congeal(Ice), Enamor(Light), Enfeeble(Arcane) and Envenom(Nature) are all INT based attacks, so they won't do well on a physical attacker!
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Placid - We have a user made battle stone guide that's quite handy to have, here it is if you'd like to use it. ^^ It has all the info you need to know about all the different battle stones.
@Placid - We have a user made battle stone guide that's quite handy to have, here it is if you'd like to use it. ^^ It has all the info you need to know about all the different battle stones.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png