Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steam Games?
1 2
@Luminositea

Bastion and Transistor. They are from same developers and are on a big sale now from what I've seen. Great soundtrack and art, engaging story, awesome narration.

Dishonored has interesting setting and story. Gameplay may be hard to get on at first, but I really recommend to give it a shot, especially that both basic game and the Definitive Edition are now on a sale.

Hyper Light Drifter has dynamic soundtrack and great graphics for a pixel game. Downsides are that it's a really tough game and while the story exists, there's no narrative. It's pricey too. Co-op mode has been added recently, though.

Child of Light is a beautiful game with great orchestral soundtrack and watercolour-like art. It has turn/timeline-based battles and fairytale setting, so guess some people may find it boring. Have to note that it needs Uplay even if bought on Steam, unfortunately.

And Starbound. It's similiar to Terraria, so it may be worth to check out, but I can't say more as I haven't played it yet.

@Luminositea

Bastion and Transistor. They are from same developers and are on a big sale now from what I've seen. Great soundtrack and art, engaging story, awesome narration.

Dishonored has interesting setting and story. Gameplay may be hard to get on at first, but I really recommend to give it a shot, especially that both basic game and the Definitive Edition are now on a sale.

Hyper Light Drifter has dynamic soundtrack and great graphics for a pixel game. Downsides are that it's a really tough game and while the story exists, there's no narrative. It's pricey too. Co-op mode has been added recently, though.

Child of Light is a beautiful game with great orchestral soundtrack and watercolour-like art. It has turn/timeline-based battles and fairytale setting, so guess some people may find it boring. Have to note that it needs Uplay even if bought on Steam, unfortunately.

And Starbound. It's similiar to Terraria, so it may be worth to check out, but I can't say more as I haven't played it yet.

art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami
Is the Uplay bug fixed from a while ago? A friend of mine bought me Child of Light for my birthday about a year or two ago but I've yet to play it because I heard there was an issue with Uplay crashing the game or not saving game data properly or something. It sounded pretty frustrating so I just never tried to play it :p And thanks for the suggestions!
@Kurayami
Is the Uplay bug fixed from a while ago? A friend of mine bought me Child of Light for my birthday about a year or two ago but I've yet to play it because I heard there was an issue with Uplay crashing the game or not saving game data properly or something. It sounded pretty frustrating so I just never tried to play it :p And thanks for the suggestions!
| Dragons for sale! Check profile for more info! |
tumblr_oerbmpDbqt1tpjfvfo3_r2_100.gif
Lumin | Tumblr | DeviantART
@Luminositea
Uplay seems to eternally have some issues, even if minor ones. I got Child of Light on the spring sale and the only issues with Uplay I got was save synchronization failing and not being able to launch the game right away, but after trying again once or twice everything's fine and never had in-game issues. I'd say to give it a try for the game itself!
@Luminositea
Uplay seems to eternally have some issues, even if minor ones. I got Child of Light on the spring sale and the only issues with Uplay I got was save synchronization failing and not being able to launch the game right away, but after trying again once or twice everything's fine and never had in-game issues. I'd say to give it a try for the game itself!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@GreenAppled

yeah! it's not on sale right now, but it's only $10. It has all of the expansion packs in it too.
@GreenAppled

yeah! it's not on sale right now, but it's only $10. It has all of the expansion packs in it too.
568.png
1 2