@LuckyBonsaiTree door 1
B43QG5A.png
@LuckyBonsaiTree Door three!
@LuckyBonsaiTree Door three!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@LuckyBonsaiTree Door 2 for me!
@LuckyBonsaiTree Door 2 for me!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM

You get the Dragon and is responsible for the next set of doors.

@Basilius

You get alchemy products.

@Siritys

You get an item.
@B00KW0RM

You get the Dragon and is responsible for the next set of doors.

@Basilius

You get alchemy products.

@Siritys

You get an item.
percent_0.jpg
Door 1: It looks like an iPhone, screen and all. It appears to be showing you a slideshow of some mountain range...

Door 2: Is a door set in a door set in a door set in a... you get the picture. The smallest door is barely bigger than your little finger.

Door 3: Appears to look fairly normal, but it shudders and bulges every time something on the other side hits it. Maybe you shouldn't wait around.

(I will post prizes within the next 24 hours, but I may not have tons of time before then as I'm going to bed and then school.)
Door 1: It looks like an iPhone, screen and all. It appears to be showing you a slideshow of some mountain range...

Door 2: Is a door set in a door set in a door set in a... you get the picture. The smallest door is barely bigger than your little finger.

Door 3: Appears to look fairly normal, but it shudders and bulges every time something on the other side hits it. Maybe you shouldn't wait around.

(I will post prizes within the next 24 hours, but I may not have tons of time before then as I'm going to bed and then school.)
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM

Door 1 please.
@B00KW0RM

Door 1 please.
percent_0.jpg
@B00KW0RM door 3 please
@B00KW0RM door 3 please
B43QG5A.png
@b00kw0rm door #2
@b00kw0rm door #2
9oAU.gif
@LuckyBonsaiTree Suddenly some mountain birds fly out of the door... thing... and follow you home, screeching in your ears the entire time. [indent][item=renegade aviar][item=cardinal hippogriff][/indent] @Siritys The door bursts open and a young imperial rushes out among the debris squealing "I'm free! I'm free!" Laughing at his antics, you take him back to your lair and introduce him to his new clan mates. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28521284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285213/28521284_350.png[/img] [/url] @Fallune You manage to fit a fingernail in the tiny lock and pry it open. A complete chess set tumbles out. You shrug and figure, hey, might as well get some practice in. (not posting all the pics lol)
@LuckyBonsaiTree Suddenly some mountain birds fly out of the door... thing... and follow you home, screeching in your ears the entire time.
Renegade Aviar Cardinal Hippogriff

@Siritys The door bursts open and a young imperial rushes out among the debris squealing "I'm free! I'm free!" Laughing at his antics, you take him back to your lair and introduce him to his new clan mates.
28521284_350.png

@Fallune You manage to fit a fingernail in the tiny lock and pry it open. A complete chess set tumbles out. You shrug and figure, hey, might as well get some practice in. (not posting all the pics lol)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73