Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 408 409
@Eevee
Both are currently out of stock. Would you like to be added to their respecitve reprint lists? Smaragdine Aurulent is most likely to be reprinted soon~
@Eevee
Both are currently out of stock. Would you like to be added to their respecitve reprint lists? Smaragdine Aurulent is most likely to be reprinted soon~
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@drytil

I totally would like to be added to that there list!
@drytil

I totally would like to be added to that there list!
@Drytil Could I be put on the general pinglist, please?
@Drytil Could I be put on the general pinglist, please?
@Almaren
Added!
@Almaren
Added!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

How much would a copy of Positive Charge and a copy of Spectrum Aurulent be, and do you have copies still available?

Also, Serene Thought -- its listed under customs, but does that mean you have copies of that available, also? If so, how much?

Thank you!
@Drytil

How much would a copy of Positive Charge and a copy of Spectrum Aurulent be, and do you have copies still available?

Also, Serene Thought -- its listed under customs, but does that mean you have copies of that available, also? If so, how much?

Thank you!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares
I only have my personal copies left of Positive Charge and Spectrum Aurulent left which are not for sale. So unfortunately no, they are not available.

As for Serene Thought, it's a personal custom with 5 copes in existence. I have 3 extra copies left. One copy is available at the AH for 5000g but if you have anything else to offer just shoot! I'm fully willing to work something out.
@Chantares
I only have my personal copies left of Positive Charge and Spectrum Aurulent left which are not for sale. So unfortunately no, they are not available.

As for Serene Thought, it's a personal custom with 5 copes in existence. I have 3 extra copies left. One copy is available at the AH for 5000g but if you have anything else to offer just shoot! I'm fully willing to work something out.
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Oh wow, Glitzinite is amazing! Could I please be on the ping list for it?
@Drytil Oh wow, Glitzinite is amazing! Could I please be on the ping list for it?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Drytil

re: Positive Charge and Spectrum Aurulent -- DARN. *sigh* Ok. *goes looking to see if anyone else has a copy for sale. If you happen to come across a copy, I'd be interested!!

re: Serene Thought -- ....ouch, ok, back to gem saving time! I only have about a quarter of that. I'll have to see what I can come up with that compares.
@Drytil

re: Positive Charge and Spectrum Aurulent -- DARN. *sigh* Ok. *goes looking to see if anyone else has a copy for sale. If you happen to come across a copy, I'd be interested!!

re: Serene Thought -- ....ouch, ok, back to gem saving time! I only have about a quarter of that. I'll have to see what I can come up with that compares.
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Leremis
Glad you like it <3 You've been added to the pinglist! :D

@Chantares
Gotcha! :)
@Leremis
Glad you like it <3 You've been added to the pinglist! :D

@Chantares
Gotcha! :)
q3ANGnc.png

@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @Kintsy @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @Aggron @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @localdreamer @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Kintsy @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Celine @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren

Magmatic Burst for Male Imperials is now available at the AH for 800g/640kt!

@Growltiger @Monchii
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Magmatic Burst, either through two-way trade crossroad (add in the chat which accent(s)/skin(s) you're paying for) or through regular private messaging . If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! :)
If you need more time the reserved copy will be held for a week~

Aquatic Shore for Female Imperials is now available at the AH for 800g/640kt!

@Watercolour @Azura @NornVerdandi @Erisalia
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Aquatic Shore, either through two-way trade crossroad (add in the chat which accent(s)/skin(s) you're paying for) or through regular private messaging . If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! :)

Wheels of Glamour for Female Tundras is now available at the AH for 500g/400kt!

@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @Kintsy @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @Aggron @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @localdreamer @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Kintsy @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Celine @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren

Magmatic Burst for Male Imperials is now available at the AH for 800g/640kt!

@Growltiger @Monchii
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Magmatic Burst, either through two-way trade crossroad (add in the chat which accent(s)/skin(s) you're paying for) or through regular private messaging . If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! :)

Aquatic Shore for Female Imperials is now available at the AH for 800g/640kt!

@Watercolour @Azura @NornVerdandi @Erisalia
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Aquatic Shore, either through two-way trade crossroad (add in the chat which accent(s)/skin(s) you're paying for) or through regular private messaging . If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! :)

Wheels of Glamour for Female Tundras is now available at the AH for 500g/400kt!

q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 408 409