Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 614 615
@BladesFire what sort of time of day do you hatch Haunted FOrest and Pumpkin Pie Spice? I'm interested in possibly one of each, just depending on how they hatch, you know how it is- happy to pay ahead but if it complicates things if I don't go for the first nest's babies, would that just make problems for you? Please advise :)
@BladesFire what sort of time of day do you hatch Haunted FOrest and Pumpkin Pie Spice? I'm interested in possibly one of each, just depending on how they hatch, you know how it is- happy to pay ahead but if it complicates things if I don't go for the first nest's babies, would that just make problems for you? Please advise :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Capitalism Sending him your way! :D

@BlanketMonster Sending you the snow angel! A few cm of snow sounds so perfect and nice <3 And oh man hope you feel better, most everyone I know is sick right now too :0

@Moonlace Put you down for both of those! (the list can be found on the front page!)
Send over the 75kT or 94g for the autobuy whenever you want before Wednesday, and I'll let you know about the bid, thanks! :D
@Capitalism Sending him your way! :D

@BlanketMonster Sending you the snow angel! A few cm of snow sounds so perfect and nice <3 And oh man hope you feel better, most everyone I know is sick right now too :0

@Moonlace Put you down for both of those! (the list can be found on the front page!)
Send over the 75kT or 94g for the autobuy whenever you want before Wednesday, and I'll let you know about the bid, thanks! :D
@Maegelcarwen Not totally sure what time they will be hatched (Thanksgiving is certainly hectic!) but if it helps, I have a reservation system set up this year to combat just that! Haunted Forest's hatch is already claimed, though Pumpkin Pie Spice still has these slots available! Let me know if that works for you or if there are any questions! :D

Pumpkin Spice
1. Bid Slot: Highest Bid above 45kT
2. Autobuy: 45kT or 57g
@Maegelcarwen Not totally sure what time they will be hatched (Thanksgiving is certainly hectic!) but if it helps, I have a reservation system set up this year to combat just that! Haunted Forest's hatch is already claimed, though Pumpkin Pie Spice still has these slots available! Let me know if that works for you or if there are any questions! :D

Pumpkin Spice
1. Bid Slot: Highest Bid above 45kT
2. Autobuy: 45kT or 57g
@Bladesfire I'd like that, thankyou ! I'll do the autobuy, do I send over the payment now? :)
@Bladesfire I'd like that, thankyou ! I'll do the autobuy, do I send over the payment now? :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@BladesFire Hi! What's the next slot for Haunted Forest? I'd like to take it
(Also your pinglist for Haunted Forest reads 'Storm Watch'
@BladesFire Hi! What's the next slot for Haunted Forest? I'd like to take it
(Also your pinglist for Haunted Forest reads 'Storm Watch'
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
@BladesFire Could you add me to the general pinglist? :)
@BladesFire Could you add me to the general pinglist? :)
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Automne Unless haunted forest hatches on a holiday, their next nest will simply be available as normal....though if this reservation system works out well, I might do reserves on nests on non holidays, I'll let you know if that happens! (and thanks for pointing that out! Got it fixed! :D)

@Jensy Sure thing! Got you added, thanks! :D
@Automne Unless haunted forest hatches on a holiday, their next nest will simply be available as normal....though if this reservation system works out well, I might do reserves on nests on non holidays, I'll let you know if that happens! (and thanks for pointing that out! Got it fixed! :D)

@Jensy Sure thing! Got you added, thanks! :D
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1846326][img]http://i.imgur.com/bkSHoXk.jpg[/img][/url]
bkSHoXk.jpg
@BladesFire
Is the frosted cake tundra male still available to make offers?
I would like to make an offer!
@BladesFire
Is the frosted cake tundra male still available to make offers?
I would like to make an offer!
@Nathahniel Yep! (and he grew up painfully cute!) He just fell of the AH is all! (busy week!) I will send him your way for you to make an offer! :D
@Nathahniel Yep! (and he grew up painfully cute!) He just fell of the AH is all! (busy week!) I will send him your way for you to make an offer! :D
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 614 615