WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
draining the water out of spaghetti then having it all fall down the sink drain is NOT OKAY
draining the water out of spaghetti then having it all fall down the sink drain is NOT OKAY
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
oh dear i have too many fangirling screams to get out. ill be back constantly to scream out more, but for now, im going to do only one

Meghan's death in the Unwanteds iS NO T OK A Y.
oh dear i have too many fangirling screams to get out. ill be back constantly to scream out more, but for now, im going to do only one

Meghan's death in the Unwanteds iS NO T OK A Y.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Proginoskes death in a wind at the door is NOT OKAY
Proginoskes death in a wind at the door is NOT OKAY
what is with people and putting skydancers at fodder prices?! what are words seriously what are words
Steven's and Norman's death in Pokemon Adventures ARE. NOT. OKAY.
Steven's and Norman's death in Pokemon Adventures ARE. NOT. OKAY.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Michiru and Haruka dying as soon as we find out they're not evil and were just pretending to protect Usagi ;A;
Michiru and Haruka dying as soon as we find out they're not evil and were just pretending to protect Usagi ;A;
efp3UiJ.png
No headphone jacks on the Iphone 7 is not okay
No headphone jacks on the Iphone 7 is not okay
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
People telling you how to play your class and calling you a noob because you aren't crunching numbers for maximum DPS is NOT OKAY.
People telling you how to play your class and calling you a noob because you aren't crunching numbers for maximum DPS is NOT OKAY.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
trying for days to nab a particular limited time holiday egg on dragcave and MISCLICKING ON THE EGG NEXT TO IT
trying for days to nab a particular limited time holiday egg on dragcave and MISCLICKING ON THE EGG NEXT TO IT
The ending of Allegiant IS NOT OKAY.
The ending of Allegiant IS NOT OKAY.
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14