Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helloo
Hii, I'm new here, obviously, as about like... a week now. I'm not really good at social stuff but I thought it'd be cool to introduce myself. My names' Ronan! I like to draw a whole bunch and come up with stories and roleplay characters and all that fun stuff.

Nice to meet you all... sorry I'm not very interesting, but I hope to have a nice time here.
Hii, I'm new here, obviously, as about like... a week now. I'm not really good at social stuff but I thought it'd be cool to introduce myself. My names' Ronan! I like to draw a whole bunch and come up with stories and roleplay characters and all that fun stuff.

Nice to meet you all... sorry I'm not very interesting, but I hope to have a nice time here.
@sleepyth

Hi! Welcome to FR :) I hope you are having fun here so far!

I was looking at your dragons, and I love the colors you chose for Suhkehwa they look really nice together

On the last page of my lair I have 5 dragons that are up for grabs if you'd like? All free! Let me know if you would like one :)

@sleepyth

Hi! Welcome to FR :) I hope you are having fun here so far!

I was looking at your dragons, and I love the colors you chose for Suhkehwa they look really nice together

On the last page of my lair I have 5 dragons that are up for grabs if you'd like? All free! Let me know if you would like one :)

wz35Xj2.png
@bluebirdies

Hi! Thank you, that's very nice of you. Cool greens and blues are my absolute faveorite colors, so I'm glad you also think Suhkehwa looks nice :D

If you are still offering dragons, I really like the very last one. The colors are very nice. If not, thank you offering that was very nice of you!

Thank you for the welome!
@bluebirdies

Hi! Thank you, that's very nice of you. Cool greens and blues are my absolute faveorite colors, so I'm glad you also think Suhkehwa looks nice :D

If you are still offering dragons, I really like the very last one. The colors are very nice. If not, thank you offering that was very nice of you!

Thank you for the welome!
@sleepyth

Hey!of course! I'll send you a cross roads!
@sleepyth

Hey!of course! I'll send you a cross roads!
wz35Xj2.png