Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Noc Purging! FREE for any new players!
1 2
NOTE: For my own reasons, I will not trade with Plague flights.

I have several old Gen 2 Nocturnes in my lair bred from only Gen 1 Original Nocturnes from their very first release. They are on page 5 of my lair, and are all up for sale! The Imperial and Spiral on that page are for sale, also. Simply name a price!

If you are a player who has just joined for the November registration window, you can get one dragon completely FREE!

Thank you for looking! ^_^
NOTE: For my own reasons, I will not trade with Plague flights.

I have several old Gen 2 Nocturnes in my lair bred from only Gen 1 Original Nocturnes from their very first release. They are on page 5 of my lair, and are all up for sale! The Imperial and Spiral on that page are for sale, also. Simply name a price!

If you are a player who has just joined for the November registration window, you can get one dragon completely FREE!

Thank you for looking! ^_^
windanim_by_javen-d6bl01h.gifNNDfNgs.pngZ3KdCrW.png
@SapphireDragon may I please have RoyalWings? I'm a newbie as of yesterday! <3
@SapphireDragon may I please have RoyalWings? I'm a newbie as of yesterday! <3
tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do6_1280.png
Sure! He will be sent right over. Thank you, and enjoy Flight Rising! ^.^
Sure! He will be sent right over. Thank you, and enjoy Flight Rising! ^.^
Bump!
Bump!
@SapphireDragon Hi! thank you for being so generous to new members! If its not too much trouble, may I have Night? Thank you
@SapphireDragon Hi! thank you for being so generous to new members! If its not too much trouble, may I have Night? Thank you
Back from a multi year hiatus, so I'm still finding my way. If you need me, I'll probably be in the Coli :)
No problem! He'll be sent right over. Thank you and enjoy Flight Rising! ^.^
No problem! He'll be sent right over. Thank you and enjoy Flight Rising! ^.^
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@SapphireDragon Could I please adopt BlueLabender? I just signed up last Friday, thanks for your generosity!
@SapphireDragon Could I please adopt BlueLabender? I just signed up last Friday, thanks for your generosity!
Sure! No problem, he will be sent right over. Thank you and enjoy Flight Rising! :)
Sure! No problem, he will be sent right over. Thank you and enjoy Flight Rising! :)
1 2